𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂

After we were hanging out in the kitchen for a little bit I heard little foot steps then a pretty girl with long black hair walks down the stairs.

Madi:"Hi Nate!" She smiled. She was so pretty. And I've never been so jealous of a girl ever. Once she was all the way down the stairs she greeted me.

Madi: "Hi, I'm Madi" she smiled cheerfully.

I nodded and replied, "Hi, I'm Yn."

She looked at me and nodded, "Your very pretty." I blurted. She slightly blushed "Thank you, you are very beautiful yourself." I giggled and thanked her.

She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi and then opened it.

Madi: "So there's a party going on , like 20 minutes away. and I think we should def go."

She smiled looking at nick and Chris , knowing damn-well they'll agree, they are both the type to go out and party. I looked over at Nate and raised my eyebrow.

"Oooh, I'm down" Nick said , setting his phone down onto the table after looking at it for a moment .

Chris nodded at Nick's words then looked at Nate and then at me "Do y'all wanna come?" he asked with puppy dog eyes .

Nate looked at me and smiled "I'm down if you are.." I shrugged and nodded "yeah , but I wanna hit up a place so I can change into something cute . if that's cool?" i said looking down at my outfit.

Madi nodded and giggled "there's a good thrift shop that we could go to and get some cute clothes." I nodded.

Everybody turned to matt and he just nodded emotionless.

We all go ready to leave so we all headed out to Matts van , Matt was in the front along with Chris . Madi and Nick sat in the back and I sat in the very back with Nate.