4

Reaching at your shared apartment with Kero, you knocked on the door. Nervousness crawled upon you. You were worried about Kero's reaction on seeing you but you patiently waited for him to open the door instead of using the spare key.

He did, his eyes squeezed and his hair was a mess as if he just woke up from sleep but his eyes opened up watching you. You tried to get into a hug but he took a step back.

"Why are you here?", He questioned gravely.
"Kero let's talk instead of cutting off like this", you requested. He turned quiet and thought for a while before he moved aside to let you in.

"Kero.....", You two sat across each other while he kept looking away.

"Yin is still missing. Dad and the police are trying to trace her...... Jungkook is waiting for Yin and it's nearly impossible for me to divorce him at this stage. He seems impulsive and I couldn't step back after taking this step of marrying him. Mom and dad are already worried because of Yin's absence and I don't want to load them with more problems if I step down. What if that pompous ass takes an impulsive decision to ruin my parents' business and name?", You say.

He quietly nodded and walked towards you to get you into a hug.

"I missed you", your eyes watered at the warmth of his embrace.

"I'm really hungry, have you cooked something?", He shook his head with pursed lips.

"The gas bills are due so I'm ordering from outside.......", You frowned.

"Why did you not pay?", You questioned out of curiosity.
"Lost my job.....I ran to your city without informing and was missing for another two days....... without you I felt insane and depressive", He informed.

You kept a peck on his lips.

"Let me pay it but please cook me something, I really miss your food", you said pulling out your phone. Your brows squeezed when the payment failed.

As you did not go to the office for a month and gifted a trip to the vacation destination to Kero where he was wishing to go for some years with his male friends, now you were out of enough cash.

"It failed.....", You looked at him.

"Failed?", He repeated.

"Y/n......house rent is due too", he added. You released a sigh.
"Let me call mom", you said and dialed. She picked on the third ring. You told her to transfer you an amount of money and she did. Your parents never questioned either of you sisters when it's about funds.

You paid the gas bill and house rent. Kero instantly drifted into a state of relief.

Rest of the day passed by with you two spending time on bed or watching movies and in the late evening you finally went to have sizzlers outside in the restaurant at a walkable distance.

"I thought you would be mad but I wanted to take a chance for our love", you said leaning on him as you two walked together.
"If you wouldn't have come, I would have", he replied, kissing on your head.

Holding hands, you entered the restaurant and sat at the empty seat after giving the orders and paying.

"I'll find a job sooner...... can't see you paying for everything", Kero muttered embarrassed.

"I don't mind paying-", you took his hand in yours.

"-house rents and other essentials were always on me. And anyway we occasionally eat outside, most of the time you cook the best meals for us. Please don't feel low", you assure but you noticed a weird annoyance on his face out of the blue.