Shaky snowball

hELlo? I havent updated this for 2 years

hELlo? I havent updated this for 2 years. I dont have any ideas for this, like i said, its just a silly oneshot thing idea for my demon ocs, this is a mess and the amount of kurtis conner references i did on this thing its unbelieavable, dont mind my bad grammar and weird word choice of english...this is completely comical and satire (if u havent noticed by the title)

will not update this any further, because it'll take too long, instead, i'll make a real serious story, to explain it instead of throwing random stories, i confused myself with the characters and who is who in this, and i dont want to leave it as it is. anyways. here it is the last chapter.

Yeah, I'll go home while you're flipping burgers at Macdonalds! They said, then they depend on him to provide his next meal, how absurd is that? Poor little guy, his head was down looking at his own white palms not noticing a couple of doppelgangers enter the small cafe heading towards the end of the room to choose a table.
"When are ya guys going to invite me to the UnderSand again? I miss the scenery, im sure Izuru wouldn't mind it either." Izuru joined Haime's question, nodding slowly.
"Yes...i have unfinished business to take care of there."
"I don't know guys...I might be the leader, but my boss is pretty strict with newcomers, yes, even with you!" Lived awkwardly looked away, scratching the back of his neck. "The one who shall not be named, even me talking about him is big troubles!"
"I'll ask him myself then!!"
"Hold on there! Haime? What makes you think he'll talk to you, I didn't even see him yet!" I clearly enter the argument with the purpose of making it more heated.
Ain't no way this roach can just say something like that without expecting complains.
Haime raised an eyebrow at me only, as if he's thinking of a good comeback, heh, try harder!
"Ohh yeah...Lived is the only one who gets to see...him." Loved murmured under his breath, then he exhaled. "Well, as the leader Lived receives orders from the master of the master, he's in charge of everything in our world, I guess you could call him 'president', not many get to witness his great power, he could easily destroy the entire universe right now! Haha, imagine!"
"Interesting..." Izuru rested his chin on the back of his hands. "Lived, what does he look like?"
"I-im not supposed to talk about that, you see.." Lived laughed nervously, seems that cock sucka was afraid to let anything slip, but I was curious as well. "I can say this...he seems to possess the knowledge of every truth out there, and that information is so crucial, so terrible, that he must keep it within himself and hide in the shadows."
"What truth? Whoaaa are we all in a simulation of some sort?!" Haime exclaimed, maybe too loud.
"ShUt Up!" I yell, reaching out to slap Haime but was stopped by Izuru's arm. "AH!"
His intense cold piercing glare was enough to make me lower my hand.
Lived continued to talk, ignoring the situation.
"Maybe, who knows? Everything is possible, if I say more he said he'd obliterate me."
"Sounds like a very mean governor..." Haime sank in his seat, crossing his arms. "If I was the owner of an entire planet, I'd make everyone happy!"
"It's not that simple." Loved then raised his hand. "Hi! I want a borger!"
"A wha-"I was cut off by the voice of another guy.
"Oh no...not this again." The boy rubbed both his temples, groaning.
"Hajime! What you doing here?"
"Well uh.." he responded to Haime in a hesitant voice, gazing over at the rest of us. "I...work here."
Sheeeesh. Who's this? Hajime? Isn't that the guy who uhh..
'hey show some respect, he was the ultimate weakling.' I hear Loved's voice inside my head.
I just frown.
Oh, really? Why no one told me about that?
'...you never listened.'
Pfft whatever...Can't wait to eat something and forget this drama.
"Honorable! Wow!" a loud applause followed by Haime's laugh. "Wanna visit the UnderSand?"
"Under-wha?" Hajime made a scowl at all of us, looks like he wants to be anywhere but here right now. "Just tell me what you want to eat, for Heaven's sake.."
We all give up on trying to explain to this maggot the name of our world, you see this is why I hate humans, they'd never understand! Haime and izuru does for some reason because...they're probably little secret devils themselves! Also, they had visited us before in the past, seemingly before I was even born.
"As already stated, I want a burger, with French fries thank you~!" Loved repeated his order this time adding the 'fries'.
Hajime annoyedly noted it down the other's ordinary orders, I swear I could see the pencil about to snap between his tender fingers. Then he walked out as fast as he could, as if we were going to pin him down and ask for more food.
"Well, back to the matter. Why isn't it simple?" Haime wouldn't quit questioning us about our supreme leader like he was a police officer undercover!!
"It's not simple to be humble all the time...like a teacher, sometimes to teach them you need to be a bit...extra!" Loved carefully picked his words avoiding eye contact.
"Oh I get it!" Haime exhaled, nodding. "I will see him one day, though, remember my words!"
We shrugged it off as a joke, despite seeing how nervous Lived got after that phrase, he managed to relax soon enough though...Because food arrived!
"I think i asked for french fries specifically, and he delivered me fried onions! i want to speak to a manager!" Loved pouted but there was a hint of serious annoyance on his voice behind all this cuteness.
"Just eat yo food, gosh dang." I just cant stand this situation anymore, i just want to eat.
"But, for how long will you guys stay anyway? Disguising yourselves as students its like visiting Italy just to eat at Olive's gardens, sure you can do what you want, but you're at the human world!" Haime insists with big shiny eyes. "You can do MUCH more!"
"That's what im talking about..."Lived exclaims together, exhaling. "I want to blow up a-"
"No, come on, not destroy, this is my world too you know.." Haime sighs, stealing Loved's food." "Mhh...how about, we go around the world and try more food?"
"If we want to do that, we have to do it in the human way...travelling, and working." Loved said, finally settling in with the onion fries.
...Is he serious? I shoot him a quizical look.
"Why would we waste time doing that when we could just teleport?"
"I want to feel human...to feel something...to work hard for something, you know..." He admitted in a low voice, almost sheepishly.
Oh...so this is what is all about.
"Not a bad idea." Izuru was listening all this time, of course.
Silence lingered in the cafe for some time. Before Lived spoke up,
"Ok fine fine...for Loved, i'll join in, who knows, maybe we can relate to humans on a certain...level?"
Loved seemed to be thrilled by this response because he smiled very big and cheered.
"YEAH! A few weeks as a human! We can do this!"
I will so regret this.