𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

— HER POV —

Him ignoring the person, who is trying to open the door made me curious. „You are so gorgeous Emily" He smiled at me. I've never saw a soft gaze like this in his face. Maybe he isn't that bad like he's to everyone else? His hands are moving around my bare waist as he moves his head back to my neck. „Can I put my mouth everywhere I want or are some places for your boyfriend only?"

Is he serious rn? I broke up with my boyfriend like four days ago. He must know it. It was his teammate. „You know I don't have a boyfriend anymore" „Even better"

I heard a crack. I quickly pushed Charles away, who's looking at me confused but then I pointed at the door. It's weird enough to see a boy and a girl alone in a chamber but naked? NAH I don't want rumors. Even if they're true...

Charles had a bit of a disappointing look on his face as I picked up me stuff. "You know that I want to but they don't have to see that..." "If someone would see smth of what's mine, I'd make sure he could never see anything again." Despite it he also picked his clothes up and as we were fully clothed again, the door swung open and we saw a firefighter. For a moment I was shocked till I remembered that there was a fire. They waved us out and we followed their instructions. When we arrived outside I wanted to run away fron the firefighter but he held my arm tight.

He putted down his helmet, a worried look on his face. "Are you alright sis?" Yes, it was my brother... "Yes I am..." What were you thinking? Locking yourself in a chamber when there is a fire? Goddamnit Emily don't you ever learn anything?" Well okay that was really dumb. „And why was he there too?!" Ofc he knows Charles and he hates him with his whole heart. I often crashed because of him. He let go because he had to go back in.

I walked to Luna and told her everything. She was SHOCKED. "I told you!" She nearly screamed, causing many people to turn their heads. Thank god Charles didn't hear it. Charles walked up to me with a fire protection jacket on. "Do you think I look good in these? I always wanted to go to the fire department" I whispered. "I already think you are a firefighter cause you came in hot and left me wet..." He grinned at me. He definitely heard it.

After a speech from the school director and the TV they let us go.  I walked to the parking lot till I remembered that I had to walk. "Where are you going?" I heard Charles' voice from behind me. I freezed. "Uhm I wanted to walk" I turned around to see him raising his eyebrow. "Do you want to get out of my way?" "No I just wanted to walk" It's exactly what I'm doing.

"Get in."

I hesitate but then I walked over. He already held the door open. I got in, then he closed my door and got in too.  The whole ride was really quiet. I hate it. I just didn't know what to say. „Wait you missed my house" "I know exactly where I'm going."

He stops at his house...

End of chapter 5

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Please read the story of my friend It's so good!!!

fallingstarss11

Hope you have a good day.
See you next time, ciao!