𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

5 years ago I did...

— ? —

-4 years ago-

The fire crackles and the beautiful sound of an acoustic guitar echoes through a hidden part of the forest.
A soft and beautiful voice with a sweet accent begins to sing a slowed song.

        "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
         But the very next day you gave it away
         This year, to save me from tears
         I'll give it to someone special"

I love listening to his voice. I know we may be just teenagers but I already secretly love him with my whole heart. As I lean against his shoulder he puts his head on mine and starts singing more quiet. I fell asleep, but as I woke up I found myself in his arms. He held me close and looked at me like I was the most adorable thing he ever saw.

"Devo dirti una cosa, tesoro mio. Sono stato io."

-now (sprint shootout)-

— HER POV —

I still can't believe it. I sit in a Formula 1 car. And I'm about to race. SHIT I have to go out. I press the pedal. Shit this thing is faster than I remembered. I drive out and make a few laps. 3rd place. HOW TF but okay. I'm behind Charles and Lando. My times have been very good lately and the other drivers seem impressed. Well the best driver is out but I'm sure Lando would still be up there.

"Hey can you play some music" I'm so happy rn I could dance. "How about that haha" they put on Last Christmas ARE YOU KIDDING ME "TURN THAT SHIT OFF" "damn chill I thought you liked christmas music" "YES BUT NOT THAT SHIT WARUM MUSS MICH ALLES AN CHARLES ERINNERN" I felt the tears streaming down my face.
(->SHIT WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO REMIND ME OF CHARLES)

"Sorry Mil but I'm sure that's not what he wanted" Arthur tried to help him "Charles..." "What about him" "JUST DON'T PLAY THAT FUCKING SONG" "why are you so angry Milly?" "Don't call me that..." my voice cracked as I heard Charles nickname for me.

Damn I had with so much rage I drove full throttle and now I am P1 "I'm sorry again Emily but you have to look after those tyres" "I DON'T CARE CHARLES DID TOO THIS ASSHOLE CRASHED FOR ME SO I CAN CRASH FOR HIM" Arthur talked again "w- what? why do you think that..." "I JUST KNOW OKAY NOW LET ME" "no mil please stay with us... I'm sure that's not what he would've wanted..."

HIS POV —

no...resta vivo, amore mio..."
(->no...stay alive, my love...)

he's awake get the doc!"

"per favore...mills..."
(->please...mills...)

"why are you watching Oswinds radio Viv? I know you're a fan of her but turn your F1 TV off and get Dr. Gelz NOW"

HER POV —

„Mills." "What now Arthur" I don't have to hide that I'm upset. "He's awake" "and now?" "I thought you loved him" "5 YEARS AGO I DID, BUT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME ANYMORE I DO TOO!" "mil. he crashed for you. don't you know what that means? he risked his life for you so you could be happy and nearly died." The shootout is finished and I don't know how but my "rage round" got me P1. Damn. I don't feel like celebrating. I want to see Charles...

-paddock-

"LILYY" (btw: Emily->Lily) "BOBBYYY" (if you don't know why I can't help you anymore) he runs to me and hugs me. "air please" he lets go of me "you were SOOOO good out there!" I told him why I drove so furious "Wait WHAT"

"Idk if I should be happy or angry..."

End of chapter 15

Authors Note:

Idk what to say short chapter? Long Chapter?

But I'm also sorry that I hadn't been posting so much lately, I'm really sick, like when I speak, laugh, breathe I have to caugh. So hard that I have to sneeze and then I'm dizzy and my voice is away. It's awful. But at least no school🥲

Hope you liked this chapter
See you next time, ciao!
ti amo❤️