Chapter 1: Starting to realize =O

Their person POV

Zim walked threw the skools hallway, late as usual. The Irken had a semi happy look on his face, before it had been replaced by one of annoyance. " Hey um kid with the skin condition, I was wondering why you had a laser gu-" said a random kid before the alien took out the said laser gun and shot it at the kid.  Zim tried to wipe the human blood of his face but only succeeding in smearing it instead. He sighed and looked at his classroom , then headed to the restroom.

A few minutes late Dib walked into the same hallway , he was usually early to class... so this made little sense. Dib had his AirPods in , he was kinda detached from everything else before the same kid splat against the lockers, as he saw the kid he took out his AirPods. "Maybe I should help him..." said Dib to himself. "Nah he's fine" he added as the human continued down the hallway. "Why do I feel like that was related to Zim. Dib then looked back at the kid, I mean not as if  I don't recognize that face  dib thought as looked back and entered his classroom. Mrs bitters was at the front talking about DOOM...DOOM...DOOM or something like that. Once I see Zim I'll ask he about what happened to that kid  thought Dib. Dib sat in his seat and looked around for the green alien, to his surprise he wasn't there.

"Finally he's gone!" 

"Who's gone?" Said Zim as he looked at dib with an evil grin.

"Nobody" 

"You weren't talking about THE ALL AND MIGHTY ZIMMMMMM right?" 

"Why would I talk about an alein that couldn't even kill a 12 year old-" 

"Shut up dib-stink, the only reason why your talking is becoming you have no friends and I'm the only interesting subject " said the Irken as he put his hand over the humans mouth.

"Get your hand off me , and I do have friends!" Said Dib as he pushed Zims hand off his mouth.

"Ok then where are they? Zim demands to know" said Zim as he looked at dib with the same grin. He knew that dib didn't have friends so he would win the argument.

" I well , their in another class" said Dib quickly and nervously. He grabbed his note books trying to look like he was studying or something so he'd get out of the conversation. He then realized that Zim didn't have any friends, so he could ask him that! "Well it's not like you have any friends, or even a singular friend" said Dib as he sat up and smiled , thinking he had won, even though he was loosing sight of his reason to talk to Zim in the first place.

" Well I actually do have a friend " said Zim as he grabbed a kid with orange hair. "This is Zims bestest freind " he added. The kid looked at Zim wondering what the heck the kid with the condition.

"Wait a second ... is that the same kid from when I was twelve ?" Said Dib as he looked at the kid and wondered of Zim was just waiting to do this. 

"Maybe" said Zim as he let go of the kid. "But that just means Zim has more friends then you" said Zim. "Didn't you gut that kids eyeballs out and replace them with some sort of contraption?" Said Dib who was generally a bit confused yet wondered how the kid was alive. "No! Zim would never do that!" Said Zim with a semi confident look." Ok maybe Zim did do that , but that's not the point!" Said the green blob as he let the kid go."Ok... well not minding that I got a question." Said Dib. "What is it?" Said Zim. "Well in the hallway I saw a kid um shot... was that your doing? Oh what am I kidding of course it was you" said Dib as Zim sat next to him. " Well yes, I did do it and it's all apart of my plan to take over earth!" Said Zim as he smiled. "See this time I'm goin go to more aggressive route " said Zim as he kept smiling even though inside he was begging it worked this time." Mmm hmmm , so this more aggressive route is murdering people on the spot?" Said Dib as he looked at the alien. "Well something like that" said Zim. "Of course an alien like you doesn't have it planned out , shows me how dumb and stupid you are " said Dib. Zim just glared at Dib and said nothing. 

"DOOM...DOOM...DOOM" she reacted again. "She's going to do that for the rest of hi-skool or?- oh great Zims starting a fight " said Dib as he sighed in annoyance. How am I going to live with idoit?

Well chapter ones done. This one didn't incould any gay stuff Becouse it's the first chapter and all but I'm sure the next one will.

anyways have a good day /night!