02🥺

The day went by pretty fast with Abby still being picked on by the other girls .
It was painful .
Every minute , in every class they would throw her with pieces of paper .
She didn't understand why it had to happen to her specifically .

********

" Why did you guys never tell us about what was going on?" Britney crossed her arms as the chatter of high school children filled the hallways .

" I didn't think it would be best for you guys to hear it from me but it's getting worst everyday." Alexa sighed .

" I swear if I see Jade and her little copycats , I'll break them ." Alexa chuckled at Britney's overprotective motherly aura .

" What ?" Britney asked amused .

" You just so cute babe ." Alexa smiled as Britney blushed .

That's when Abby came around the corner hearing the immediate laughter of the peers .
She was in a messed up state because Jade and the girls had her cornered in the girls bathroom as they beat her .

Alexa's eyes went wide as she ran over to Abby who was crying .
Britney and Alexa took her to the library where no one could hear or see them .

" What happened babe ?" Alexa said with a concerned face caressing her best friends cheek .

" They - b - beat me ." Abby wept .

" Oh now it's on , they dead ." Britney announced .

" Let's all just cool down now , Abby is more important right now .we can sort them out later ." Britney nodded .

" I can't believe I wasn't able to protect you ." Alexa's face fell .

" Look at you .... All bleeding and I could even - " Abby wrapped her arms around Alexa .

" It's not your fault , you the best friend I could ever have ." Alexa sobbed .