Chapter 2

It was a normal Monday in West City. Samuru Shigami; a b-shot of the west, master of rapid-fire shot and the partner of Sonic Dravise, was walking back home from another normal day at school. Dravise, his b-daman who was held in his right hand; was asking the usual question that was a regular conversation between him and his partner.

"How was school" Dravise as he looked up at Samuru who was waiting for the bus to arrive.

"The usual" Samuru answered.

"Don't you have any school activities today?"

"I don't have library or class duty today and there is no group discussion today." Samuru listed.

Dravise asked in curiosity. "So, what are you going to do today?"

Samuru shrugged. "Don't know. If we don't have any meetings at WBMA, I will just study or continue with the current book I'm reading."

Dravise frowned. "Don't you want to do anything else, like hang out with your friends?"

"Who are you talking about" Samuru asked softly.

"I am talking about Riki and the other." Dravise sighed tiredly.

Samuru thinks for a moment as he stares down at the pavement.

"I am sure if you give them a call, I am sure that they especially Riki will be happy to hang out with you" Dravise said again.

"They must be pretty busy with their own life besides I don't want to disturb their time" Samuru murmured.

"I don't think they will mind."

Samuru went silent as he continued to walk. Dravise sighed. Only he has seen this side of his partner; shy, quiet, and reserved. His partner wants to talk to other people, but his social anxiety just makes it difficult to communicate with others due to his fear of being judged because of his low self-esteem. His father has been trying to fix his low self-esteem, but the result is slow.

"If you want, you can ask your father to transfer you to the school that your friends attend. I am sure he is happy to do it for you." Dravise continued.

Before Samuru could answer, he felt a vibration from his pocket. He pulls out his phone and sounds a notification from WBMA. Sighing in relief, he started walking towards the train station.

Dravise notices Samuru's sudden change and asks him. "A message from the WBMA?"

"Yeah. They want everyone to gather at the usual stadium. There are some things they want to discuss with us." Samuru answers as he continues to walk towards his destination.

Location

Stadium A,

WBMA Headquarters,

Centre City,

CFB Dimension.

It takes Samuru half an hour to arrive at the usual meeting place. When he arrived, everyone including B-shot from Crestland had already gathered and were chatting with each other. Kamon Godai: The Grand B-Master and the partner of Garuburn, was chatting with Yuki when he noticed Samuru walking towards them.

"Samuru! Over here!" He yelled as he waved at him to signal his location to his friend.

Samuru noticed Kamon and calmly walked up to them. Novu Moru, the partner of Dragen, looked at him out of curiosity.

"You are late?" He asks.

Samuru looked at him skeptical. "It's that a problem for you?"

"No, just curious" Novu answers as he shakes his head.