Chapter 3

Hello everyone. I am sorry for being late for my update. I have been busy with my exam and writer's block.  Anywhere, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. 

~ 0 ~

Location

Main Central Hospital,

Centre City,

CFB Dimension.

Basara yawns tiredly as he walks toward the hospital to meet up with his dad. He forgot to bring his lunch box and his mom asked him to bring it as he had so much time, her words.

Drazeros looks at his partner. "What is on your mind?" He begins the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Basara asks.

"Don't try to fool me, Basara. I know you have been thinking since yesterday's announcement. Why do you look so down?"

Basara thinks thoughtfully. "Nothing?"

"It is about the tournament or...?"

"Or?"

"It is about Riki?"

Basara stops his track. That caught his attention.

"Riki?" He asked. "What about him?"

"Are you worried about him?"

Basara looks surprised as he blushes at Drazeros. "No, why would I?"

"You were looking forward for him to come every time the WBMA called out for a meeting. And every time, I can see the disappointment in your eyes when he didn't show up. It is the same with Novu."

"I do not." He answers back.

"Yes, you do. Both you and Novu are the same. If you want to talk to him, how about trying to contact him? Like what Samuru did."

"I don't have his contact number."

"You can search in the group chat, and I am pretty sure you saved his number."

"He may be too busy to reply to me back".

Drazeros looked sceptical "I am sure he had time to chat with a friend. If he was too busy, he would not respond to Samuru's message. From what I heard from Dravise; he still replies to Samuru's message even when Samuru messages him at midnight."

Basara went silent when he heard it.

"Just imagine Basara, Samuru; the guy who everyone portrays as a lone wolf, messaging in the middle of the night. And the surprise part, he was the one who started the conversation. Not Riki. Him."

"That's not like him."

Drazeros agree. "Yes. Maybe that is his true self. He is just like you and Novu who hide under another persona. But unlike both of you two, he tries to get got of his shell. He tries to be himself. But with someone that he trusts. I hope you will do the same."

"Looks like we arrive." Basara changed the topic as they arrived in front of the main entrance. He walked in and went towards the reception counter.

The nurse who was in-duty noticed Basara, smile at him. "Hello, Basara-kun. Are you here to see Doctor Syouya?"

Basara nodded. The nurse smiled as she gave him the visitor pass. "Doctor Syouya currently attending to one patient, but he will finish soon. You can wait for him in his office."

Basara nodded in acknowledgment before heading to his dad's office. His dad: Dr Kurofuchi Syouya is a doctor who specializes in mana and magic syndrome as the patients are usually wizards or from wizard families. He is one of the best doctors in his field and works as a personal doctor to the Shirogane Clan. When he arrives at his dad's office, he sees his dad talking to a boy. The boy is around his age with midnight blue hair with black highlights at the back. He had a braid on each side and were connected to his ponytail. For some reason, the boy's presence was familiar to him.