𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝐢𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝟓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝟓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓

OLIVIA had finally arrived at the club in her Audi A6. As she stepped out of the car, all the takers were gathered outside waiting for her. They all began to walk towards the door, where Lily was there waiting for them. One by one they all greeted Lily with smiles on their faces. Gordon had led the way to the VIP area. Jake, AJ and Olivia were sat on the arm chairs, Olivia was sat on the arm rest of AJ's Chair. Gordon and John were directly across from them sat on the couches and Jesse was standing near the bar.

"I know, so I walk into my house. He's standing there, drinking my whiskey. I was gonna shoot him in the back of his head" John exclaimed.

"woah woah woah, the only person shooting Ghost is me. That piece of shit shot me and left me for dead" yelled Olivia.

Olivia began shifting on the arm of the chair because of how uncomfortable it was. AJ who was paying very close attention to Olivia grabbed her waist and sat her down in his Lap. Ignoring the glare coming from both Gordon and John.

"Should've shot him. The guys been out 24 hours, already wants to do a job. He's crazy." Jake spoke

"Or he's got huge balls." Jesse piped

"You mean the ones you're lacking?." commented Olivia

Jesse rolls his eyes at his sarcastic best-friend.

"Yeah, Ghost doesn't play when it comes to money. He's too smart for that" John suggested.

"That bastard's not that smart." Aj interrupts