𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

OLIVIA as soon as a shot was heard jumped to take cover.

"Fucking hell, this is what you get for trusting Ghost. Put on your big boy pants guys." Olivia yells over the shots.

Olivia began to shoot every Russian who came in sight.
One who saw the way she gracefully killed all these men without breaking a sweat would fall in love with her.
And they did, little did she know her whole world would crumble down in front of her.

Her gun had ran out of ammunition, making her resort to her fists.
She took down one Russian with a series of kicks, the next with a punch.
And the rest of by rendering them unconscious before dropping behind the couch to see AJ wounded behind the bar.

"AJ. Baby. Are you okay, we need to get you out of here." Olivia says worriedly.

"I'm okay Olivia, I will be happier if you got out of here unharmed, you need to leave me behind." AJ said in pain

"You know I'm not leaving you. Not anytime soon." Olivia replies with tears clouding her vision.

"Liv. Do this for me. You need to leave me behind, baby." AJ says as he begins to lose the will to live.
His eyes began to shutter, giving Olivia the motivation to run over to him pulling his head into her lap.

"AJ. No you can't do this to me. You're all I need and want. You're the reason I still wake up in the morning. Baby, please wake up." Olivia pleads, as tears began to fall from her eyes, staining her cheeks.