'til we met again ┊05

Chizu!! I have good news! when youyou can, come to my apartment~ ♡

you can, come to my apartment~

— Hachi

My eyebrows furrowed as I saw Hachi's message. I looked at the time and it was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I groaned rolling in the sheets still sleepy. Why Hachi. I picked up my phone rereading the email. It had been sent an hour and a half ago. Mentally cheering myself up I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of ice water. My throat felt drier than usual.

Feeling a little more alive now, even though I woke up less than 10 minutes ago, I headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As the water ran down my back I started to reminisce about the night before. I smiled at the vivid image of Nana humming a non-existent lyric, she looked so confident and free. That's what my heart longed for the most at this moment. To get to feel that way with my songs.

Holding the towel around my body I headed to my room. Holding the phone in my hands I decided to reply to Hachi, but when I looked for the message, I saw an email from a number I didn't know. A message had been sent more hours ago than Hachi's, I decided to open it.

Hey Chizu! Nobu here. Hachi shared your number with me and wanted to send you this poster she drew to help with the band! What do you think?

— Nobu

I held back a chuckle that wanted to come out when I saw the image that was filed with the message.

"Hachi really tried hard." I said under my breath. I couldn't help but feel tenderness at the way the eyes were drawn. She really had a style. With a smile I started to answer the message but at that moment someone knocked on the front door. I took a fleeting glance at my still naked body, only covered by a white towel and as efficiently as I could I pulled on a tank top and pajama shorts.

Already in front of the door I sighed with agitation. I opened the door and peeked my head out. In front of me were both Nanas, Nobu behind them and to one side of Hachi a brown-haired boy. Oh lord.