A look in the eye

They were in the middle of their last concert that day. All of them were absolutely exhausted but somehow Robert could still scream his lungs out without passing out. As Jimmy played his mighty guitar ferociously he couldn't help but realise Robert's shiny gold locks, majestically flowing in the air. He looked absolutely stunning. Everything faded for a minute or two, he wasn't even sure if he was still playing but he got lost all of a sudden.
"Psst! Jimmy! Snap out of it!"
All of a sudden Bonzo was snapping his fingers at him. Robert was still singing and the crowd was still screaming.
"You're playing the wrong track mate!" Bonzo whispered at him while still playing the drums.
"Oh sorry, I have no idea what got into me!" Jimmy whispered back, confused.
Even after that he just couldn't stop staring at him. He was feeling tense and eager. He felt butterflies in his stomach and something in his throat. All of a sudden the last song ended and everyone started clapping and screaming their guts out. The band talked with the crowd for a few more minutes and they all started to clear up the stage.

Backstage changing rooms
"Long day eh?" John Paul said exhaustingly.
"Tell me about it!" Said Robert.
"Hey, Jimmy?" Bonzo said with a concerned expression. "Everything alright bud? You seemed...off or distracted during the last two songs. Anything on your mind?"

Jimmy visibly shudders, holding a confused expression. It feels like hours had passed before he started talking.
"I-I think I'm just tired. I wouldn't worry too much about it"
He glances at Robert for a split second before he gets up.
"We should probably make our way to the hotel now! We have an early start tomorrow." Jimmy says loudly before speed-walking to the other room to gather his things. The rest of the band exchange confused glances before getting up and walking to the car.

On their way to the hotel the whole car was silent. John is fast asleep, Bonzo's looking out the window aesthetically still questioning Jimmy's acts, Robert is at the other end quietly muttering the lyrics to "Stairway to Heaven" and Jimmy is holding a worried expression. He keeps on glancing at Robert curiously. The car takes a turn and their shoulders touch slightly. Robert stops muttering and whispers something in Jimmy's ear.
"Hey, I saw you staring during the concert. What's up with that?"
Jimmy's face starts to heat up and he suddenly feels all tingly and lightheaded again.
"Nothing just zoned out i guess. Like i said, I'm exhausted"
Robert looks at him with a confused yet warm expression and whispers in his ear once again.
"No no I don't think that's it Jimmy..."
He smirks and brushes his hand on his left thigh as Jimmy starts to heat up again.
"I think it's something different..."
Before he could do anything else the car stops.
"Looks like we're here!"
Bonzo says as he shakes John violently to wake him up.