The Hotel

"We have assigned a two bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen for you here." The employee says as she gives the keys to the room the band booked.  The keys jingle in Bonzo's hand before he raises his voice.
"E-Excuse me but we clearly booked 4 bedrooms here. Have you got the wrong room or something?"  He exclaims angrily.
"I'm sorry sir but we only have this one left. We're a 5 star hotel we have lots staying here." The employee responds in a calm and mannered tone.
"We are literally one of the biggest bands in the world woman.." John says while yawning.
"I am quite aware actually. But unfortunately this is the only room we have left. You booked quite late you know.." The woman responds quickly, her voice starting becoming angrier.
"NOW LISTEN HER-" Bonzo gets closer to the woman before Robert interrupts him.
"Alright so this is obviously ridiculous but we are all clearly tired and we can live with it for a few days. So lets not start anything, alright?"
Robert says in a calmer tone and directly looks at Bonzo in the eyes.
"Fine.." Bonzo scoffs and crosses his arms like a toddler.
"It can't be that bad.. right?" Robert says in a seductive tone and glances at Jimmy.

As John struggles to open the door and Bonzo judgementally stares at him, Robert stares at Jimmy and his black curls, his face lighting up and turning red.
"Hey wanna share a room?" Robert whispers in his ear once again.
"I promise it'll be fun..." He says in a sassy and excited tone.
Jimmy stares into Roberts ocean blue, dazzling orbs. He nods slightly before Bonzo snatches the keys out of John's hands.
"Oh just give it here!" Bonzo exclaims in an annoyed tone. He unlocks the door and pushes it open, revealing a massive kitchen and living room, with chandeliers and a beautiful view.
"Wowzers!" Robert says in an excited tone.
They all drop their bags and fall onto the massive couch.
"So... who's sleeping with who?" John says tiredly.

"Robert and I can share a room" Jimmy responds quickly.
"Then I guess that leaves me and Bonzo together in the other!" John says after and smirks at Bonzo.
"Fine then, that' settled i guess." Bonzo mutters.

They all get up and properly unpack everything. After saying goodnight to Bonzo and John, Jimmy enters the shower and starts undressing. He turns the water on and Robert immediately hears it while sitting on the couch. He lightly smirks and questions everything he's about to do before getting up and walking to the shower room.

"Heh unlocked...it's almost like he wanted me to come in..."
Robert whispers to himself before taking his clothes off. Robert walks in and lightly and carefully opens the shower curtain. Jimmy had his eyes clothes and he couldn't see or hear anything from the noise of the shower. Suddenly he feels two delicate, strong hands on his waist and he immediately turns around to Robert looking at him with a desperate seductive smile. Jimmy holds a shocked expression but Robert moves one hand and lightly places it over Jimmy's mouth before he can say anything. Robert then suddenly pins Jimmy on the opposite wall, water still lightly splashing them. The bigger man removes his hand off his mouth and starts passionately kissing Jimmy's delicate, soft, wet lips as Jimmy turns red as a rose. Jimmy gives in letting out all his feelings at the concert and starts kissing him back even harder, as Robert swirled his tongue around his. They stood like that for a while before Robert starts rubbing Jimmy's hard nips. Jimmy and Robert's light moans echoed through the hot steamy bathroom as they continued to tease each other. Both of them suddenly pulled away after a long while of mouth-fucking each other.
"Robert... what are we doing..." Jimmy said trying to catch his breath. "Th-this is wrong i-"

"Shhhhhh...." Robert brushes his thumb across Jimmy's wet lips, saliva leaking slightly leaking from them.
They continue to make out while  very lightly thrusting into each other. Robert breaks the kiss, leaving a bridge of saliva between their lips as they stared into each other's orbs. Robert turn off the water and escorts jimmy out of the bathroom and locks the bedroom door. Suddenly, Jimmy pulls Robert's blonde, golden curls and throws him onto the white clean sheets. He crawls on top of him and starts sucking his nipples.