[CH4PTER 1]

Sun raced towards the rabbit but she wasn't fast enough; it escaped from her paws and went into its burrow. She hissed. Annoyed. Just then she realized she had crossed the border into MeadowClan territory.

"Going somewhere Sun?" said a voice behind her. She spun around "Yes, and it's none of your business" she snapped.

It was a black tom. Sun has seen him before.What was his name? RavenStorm or whatever. After a few moments she realized it was RavenClaw. Just then an entire patrol came out slinking underneath the bushes.

"Not so fierce now are you?" RavenClaw mocked.

"Stupid clan cats are always brave with friends but will die if they are alone for five seconds!" She shot back. One of the cats, a tom, suddenly jumped on her. Sun clawed him and he sprang away, his pride ruffled.

"Shadepaw! What have I told you about jumping into fights? Or did I never talk about that before?"RavenClaw scolded.

"Sorry.." Shadepaw muttered. RavenClaw dipped his head in respect.

"Sorry about Shadepaw, he is an immature apprentice, '' RavenClaw meowed. She saw anger flash in Shadepaw's eyes; he saw me studying him and quickly turned away.

"I think Shadepaw doesn't like you apologizing on his behalf." she mused. RavenClaw bristled, annoyance sparking in his gaze.

"It was just a suggestion.. After all you do look like you need the help to train your apprentices!" she mocked. His eyes shifted from annoyance to interest.

"Well If you want to train your own apprentice you could join our clan..." RavenClaw ventured.

"Would you like to join our clan?!" Shadepaw burst out. She thought about this.

"Okay, but on one condition" she agreed.

"What?'

"You give me my warrior name immediately, so no making me an apprentice" she meowed thoughtfully.

"Deal"

Sun padded into the camp and it was full of flowers; cats had their pelt covered with them, each flower complimented their pelt color in a way that couldn't be described in words.

"LightStar" RavenClaw dipped his head respectfully to a she-cat trotting toward them. So this is their leader? Sun mused. While she was thinking she missed part of their conversation. Lightstar turned to her.

"So you want to join us?" she asked.

"Why do you think I'm here? To stuff my belly with your prey?" She asked sarcastically.

Amusement glimmered in LightStar's eyes.

"Very well then"

She turned and jumped on a rock.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the HighStone for a clan meeting!" What a unique name for a rock. Sun thought sarcastically.

"Today we welcome a new warrior to our MeadowClan!"Lightstar meowed. Sun looked around and saw a few of the apprentice's eyes shining with excitement.

"Sun, do you swear to protect and hunt for your clan?"

"I do"

"Then, by the powers of StarClan and my authority as clan leader I change your name to SunBlaze StarClan honors your spirit and strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of MeadowClan!"

"SunBlaze!" The other cats chanted.

SunBlaze drew herself to her full height basking in the praise.

SunBlaze awoke and heard other cats shifting in the warriors den and a second later she felt someone's tail in her ear; She opened her eyes to slits and was surprised to see that it was moon-high already.

"RavenClaw get your tail out of my ears!" SunBlaze huffed.

She closed her eyes again and drifted off into darkness.