[Ch4PT3R TVV0]

Sunblaze woke up to a paw prodding her in the side.

"What is it now? Go catch fifty voles?" SunBlaze muttered irritably.

"Sorry, Brightfur's assigned you for dawn patrol" Storm meowed apologetically. SunBlaze  climbed out of her den and padded out.

"You're on dawn patrol with WhiteStorm, Fernpaw, and NightFall" Brightfur meowed as Sunblaze passed her. She caught up to the patrol and they headed off.

"Right so we are a hunting patrol but it won't hurt to also patrol some of the borders while we are at it" meowed NightFall, one of the senior warriors. Sunblaze spotted a mouse a few inches away, She signaled with her tail for the patrol to keep still and stalked towards it. Sunblaze pounced and caught it; and  padded back to the patrol and buried it for collection later on.

"Right let's continue"whispered NightFall.

The patrol finally returned to camp and loaded our prey on the prey pile; Sunblaze saw RavenClaw watching her so she  trotted towards him and dropped a thrush at his paws.

"Share?" She offered.

"Sure thanks" he meowed gratefully. They ate in silence until both finished.

"I'm going to go get some sleep. Bye.."He yawned. He turned towards his den; just then NightStream burst into camp.

"BurrowClan's attacking us!" wailed NightStream who looked as terrified as a kit. Just then BurrowClan exploded through the brambles. Sunblaze recognized a few cats DewBranch, SilverStream, and IvyLeaf  but she wasn't hanging around to see anymore. She turned and fled out of camp, she saw some of my clanmates gazing at me with disgust in their eyes. You can thank me later, mouse-brains! She turned to see RavenClaw racing beside me.

"Out to get help from WillowClan?"RavenClaw heaved as he fought for breath.Sunblaze response was a nod. As they arrived near the border to WillowClan they spotted a patrol of cats.

"Why are you on our territory?" Mudstem bristed.

"BurrowClan is attacking our camp. We need your help!" Sunblaze begged. MudStem exchanged a glance with his campmates.

"Show us the way." He meowed finally but there was still a trace of uncertainty in his voice.

We burst into camp with the WillowClan patrol hard on our paws.

"Attack!" Mudstem yowled. Fighting broke out and soon BurrowClan was out of our camp; some of our warriors hard on their paws.

"We cannot thank you enough. We are in WillowClans dept." LightStar meowed, exhausted. Mudstem gave a curt nod. "StarClan would not want a clan ripped apart." With that, the patrol padded off back to their territory.

Sunblaze looked around. Cats were drenched in blood and the medicine cat, GrayFur, looked exhausted. "Any way I can help?" she asked Grayfur.

"Start by cleaning all the wounds and then put cobwebs on them." He murmured wearily.She got a wad of cobwebs and started looking for the weakest cat.
***

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the HighStone for a clan meeting!" LightStar yowled from the HighStone. The apprentices looked around excitedly hoping that one of them might become a warrior today. "Tonight is the gathering and I want to announce who will be going with me Sunblaze, Ravenclaw, StormShade, HarpMoon, Cloudpaw, and Shadepaw." Lightstar finished but before she could get to her den Grayfur came out of the medicine den and exchanged a few words with lightstar who had a chastened look on her face she turned back to the clan and said " Brightfur is dead she died from her wounds. We will still go to the gathering but the cats who stayed should sit vigil for her." Gasps of horror erupted from the clan and soon the cats were speculating who Lightstar would pick as the new deputy. ***