Destiny

Love is an impossible meeting.
For example, I am a bird flying in the sky, and you are a branch that I collide with 

-Mohommad darwish

'Maa saheb, where's the book called destiny?I want to rewrite it.'

'My Princess, it's neither a book nor you can rewrite it, why do you even want to rewrite it?

The young princess scrunched her little nose and scoffed at the question her mother asked.

'I asked my teacher, why Sunaina's father isn't a king like my father, why she isn't a princess? He said it's all the play of fate- it is what is written in her destiny, but maa saheb if it isn't a book then what is it?

'My child, indeed it is a book & god owns it, we ordinary humans can't read it'

'How can I change it? Who is the writer? What is it written in that book? How can a person change it?

The mother chuckled at the younger one's curiosity and will to know about these things, she started braiding her hairs and then said-

'Destiny is a tapestry of our karma and the god willingness, only the God and the time itself know what lies within it.
One can change it's destiny by their own karma and deed, I hope you got it, Princess.

'It's complicated, maa saheb! Is it good? 

'You'll get to know that once you grow, it can be as cruel as the devil and as peaceful as the winter sun's embrace,
You will have its experience once you grow up.'

I grew up,maa saheb and it's still complicated

As the sun sets on the horizon, I kept looking for any source of food that I could take.

I had 20 dirham in which I could only have a loaf of bread. I went to have it, while l was about to take the loaf the Shopkeeper said something...

'My dear it seems that you're kind of lost, are you?' She said and the wave of redemption flew over me. I glanced over her and shook my head.

'I know the destination'. I completed it as she just chuckled- I couldn't understand how the one who didn't even know my name was asking about my fate.

'Oh! So you certainly do, hope that never brings you harm'. She said I was perplexed for a few minutes and said the last words to her.

I just shifted my gaze to the loaf and took it and put the 20 dirham on the lid of one of the boxes owned by her.

She kept calling for me when l turned but l cared less as the only thing l was caring about was the bread infront of me.

I lowered the cloak over me- even my left sleeve that had a mark, reminding me about everything that had taken place and will take place.

Life has never been on my side, I must say-never I understood what is the reason behind this all, agony surely comes after the bliss.

I surely know perhaps the blankets of bliss hasn't embraced me yet the winds of agony has been blowing since a very long time.

Certainly, I am lost.
A wanderer with a house,
But never a home.

These gloomy streets are the only thing keeping me alive, I was on the way back my house when a group of people surrounded a certain area, out of curiosity l went there.

I am never that kind to go with a flow of a river but the boat that thoroughly tears the water, yet the scenario awaits me and unknowingly my steps were there the very next.

There the army forces were marching and the announcer announced the presence of The SULTAN.

The crowd was hushed, no one spoke anything for a few seconds & later they all bowed to the person in front and greeted him in a harmony.

There stood the The Sultan of Oman
Sultan Siraj Al-Badr. One of the most keenest and Fierce leader of the Arab.
It's something so indifferent about him, his tricks that he plays- to win a war. Let alone a battle, he could be the pawn & the very next moment he is the whole game.

They say, his blue eyes radiates the emotions he has for his people, his throne, his family and his religion.

Just as l was looking at him, his gaze suddenly turned to me. In an instance I tried to withdraw my gaze yet nothing happened.

My heart twitched and it felt like l was caged in those fiercely beautiful orbs, something stopped maybe the time?

I was completely lost and bewildered by the control he had on me with his eyes but No.

No it is forbidden. I repeated in mind again , It is forbidden!!But again it is hard to conquer oneself especially when the feelings are involved, isn't?

'Those eyes met and the destiny got reset'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today's chapter bit by bit we are going to open up and open the pages of this forgotten tale of love with vengeance from the 1650s.