Hylia Waits For No One

Legends POV
We make it to the side of the plateau. Wild pulls out his weird slab of rock and clicks something twice, a big paraglider comes out and he carries it in one hand. Our jaws drop at the magic that the slab of stone holds. "Alright who can glide" Wild says turning to us. "I can!" Wind says raising a hand that Wild obviously can't see. "So can I" says Sky not bothering to raise his hand. "Ok can y'all carry someone down? Which of ya can" Wild says in his weird accent. "I can probably carry Four or Hyrule, but those would be the only two" Sky say's tapping his chin. "Same but I think it would be better for me to carry Four" Wind says pointing to himself. Wild nods. "Wind will carry Four and Sky over there will carry Hyrule. I've gots the rest of y'all" Wild says and I look at him puzzled.

"There no fucking way your carrying us down at the same time" I say glaring at the boy, but of course he's not even fazed. "Course not, I've got my own way. I'll take Time and Twilight first." He says brushing us off. "Ummm Wild me and Time are the heaviest here..." Twilight says and Wild nods. "Yeah I know, need to keep each sides of the paraglider even. If we don't we'll be tumbling to the ground." Wild says and we nod in acknowledgement. "Wait how are we going to get down..." Warriors says and it suddenly hits me..... this asshole is going to make me ride down with Warriors. "Yeah no way. There's no way your making me ride down with pretty boy" I say shoving my thumb at Warriors.

Warriors rolls his eyes. "Oh grow up, it won't take long, I just feel bad for the people looking up at us.... They are going to look up and see up your skirt" Warriors says putting his hands behind his head. "It's not a skirt you son of a b-" "ok let's have Legend and Warriors go first." Sky says trying to keep the peace. Wild shrugs " 10-4, just don't get your titties in a twist" he says and I can feel the anger in my body surface. "The fuck you just say to me-" I get cut off from Wild grabbing me and Warriors by the arm and jumping off.

I hate to admit it I really do but I grabbed onto Wild and Warriors Like you wouldn't believe. We were about 6 feet off the ground before he let the wind catch on his Paraglider. Me and Warriors are still hugging each other, sandwiching Wild in between us as he stands on the ground. Me and Warriors legs are tangled together as we hold onto the opposite side of each of Wilds shoulders. Seeing the height difference Between Wild and the two of us, we look rather pussy like.

Sky lands with Hyrule on his back and Wind Lands with Four on his back. Wind is doubled over laughing, Four looks like he's trying to keep himself from laughing, then Sky and Hyrule are fretting over me and Warriors. "Alright you lumps get off of me so I can fetch the others." Wild says pushing me and Warriors off before grabbing his slate. I get over the shock of free falling. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THA- AHHHHH WHAT IN HYLIA'S NAME!!!" I shout as Wilds body turns blue and disappears. The six of us sit there in shock. The fuck?

Times POV
I run to the edge as Wild drags the screaming boys down to the ground, we can't see how they landed because of the fog so I can't help but worry. Me and Twilight wait for a few minutes before he head a Whistle from behind us, and low and behold there's Wild. "How..." Twilight tries to ask but Wild shushes him. "You can ask questions later ya hear, let's get down first, y'all get on either side of me and grab my arms, and wrap your feet around my leg when we jump." Me and Twilight nod and we jump off the edge.

When we hit the ground Legend stomps up to Wild "What the FUCK what that" he says jabbing a finger into Wilds chest. "I don't listen to people bicker over nonsense like that" he says and Twilight gets in between them "alright you two cut it out" Twilight says and Legend scoffs. "Let's go" Wild says as he leads the way.
__________________
_________
Zelda's POV
I walk towards the great plateau with the bodyguard Simon beside me. "Mrs. Zelda we should stop for lunch" Simon says and I reluctantly agree.

I pull out some rations that Impa gave me for the journey. Simon pulls out bananas. "I don't think that will fill you up" I say tilting my head. Simon smiles at me "it will be plenty for me...."

Wilds POV
I'm at the front of the group when Urbosa whispers in my ear. "Zelda's trying to find you and is believed to be traveling with a Yiga" I break into a sprint and the others try to follow after me. "HEY WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!" Someone says from behind but I don't pay attention to who says it.

"Swerve left, they are 400 feet in front of you, your not spotted. It's for sure a Yiga" Urbosa says and Revali starts to talk to me now. "Draw your bow, aim up by 5 meters, left by 1 millimeter" I release the arrow and it flys in the air. "The Yiga dodged and turned into its suit. Run forward 400 feet to get to Zelda" I listen to Urbosa and run as fast as I can, the vibrations my feet make from slamming on the ground let's me see my surroundings. I jump in front of Zelda and block a attack. The Yiga let's out multiple arrows but I put up my shield in time. I leap forward an clash weapons with them. Next I sweep their foot out from under them. After that I sick my sword through there gut and they disappear.

"LINK!" Zelda yells as she launches herself into my back. "Are you ok? Are you hurt" Zelda frets over me as the chain runs up. "Why *huff* did you start *puff* running...." Time says winded. I stay still as Zelda cup my face. I feel like a asshole. "Link your eyes are paler than I remember" she says and I hold her and against my cheek. "Link.... Can I move the cloth from you eye...?" She asks. I hesitantly nod.

Zelda grabs the fabric and lifts it with a gasp. "L-Link your eye!" She says as puts the fabric down. "Link how many fingers am I holding up....." Zelda asks. I say quiet. "Link.... How many....." I stay quiet. "Your..... blind...." She realizes, I nod. Zelda buries her head into my chest and cries. I rub her back, I can feel the rest of the chain back off. "I'm sorry hun" I say running my hands through her hair. "I don't got much of my memories either, I'm real sorry" I say and she cries harder.

I hold her close and look off into a black abyss as she cries. I silently pull her to arms length. "I'm sorry..... let's get you back to Impa..." I say and she gathers me back into a hug. "NO I JUST GOT YOU BACK YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME!" She yells into my chest, I can practically hear the others wince. "I'm sorry.... Hylia doesn't give breaks hun" I say and she freezes "what..." I gesture to where I think the others are. "I'm already on my next adventure...." I say giving her a sad smile. She falls into tears again.
_________________
______
I hold Zelda close to me, she cried herself to sleep  in my arms, the guilt I feel for being the cause of them hurts more then the wounds I got fighting Gannon. "Is she asleep?" Time asks and I nod. He sits next to me and I pull Zelda closer. "I know this is hard.... Especially after you just finished you quest but it will get better. Things will be rocky for a while but it will get better." Time says patting me on the back. I nod slowly. I don't want Zelda to be upset like this. I thought If I just left things would be better for her, but now I know it makes things a whole lot worse.