Your face cloth?

Wild's POV
Once everyone was asleep I pick up Zelda and I use my Slate to teleport to Kakariko Village. I hold Zelda close to my chest as I walk towards Impa's home. Zelda's soft hair blows through the air as I get closer to Impa's house. I don't want her to leave, hell I don't want to leave but I know it's safe for her here. I slowly creak her door open and sense Impa sitting where she always is. Impa always had a way of showing her presence, even to me. She looks up to me "Link...... I can tell by your posture, something happened" she says, her voice echoing off the walls, almost like they are taunting me. "Ya can't let Zelda out of the village.... That dammed guard you sent her with was a Yiga member.... I don't trust it...." I say looking at her. Impa's intense aura focuses onto the sleeping Zelda in my arms.

"Then why not take her with you...." She says gesturing to me. I shake my head. "Hylia is sending me off again..... I can't protect her like that..... but I've got a bud who can." I take off the cloth covering my eye. "I'll send them down this way. I'll give them this so you will know that I sent them, trust no one without it." I say looking at her seriously, but Impa starts to laugh. "Oh Link..... you sound like you did over a hundred years ago..... I'll wait for a escort for her. Go set her in the guest room." Impa says, her aura grows warmer as I walk Zelda to her bedroom. I lay her down and brush her hair out of her face. I cover her with a blanket and leave to go and back to the chain of Links.

I walk out of the room and pull out my Slate. All the icons on the map disappear before my eyes and it leaves me with just a map, I can no longer teleport no matter how hard I try. I sigh and start walking back to the camp sight.

Twilight's POV
Im the first to wake up, which means I'm the first to notice the empty bed roll. I sit up quickly and look around not seeing Wild or his Zelda anywhere. I wonder if they decided to go take a walk to talk? No this doesn't feel right. I walk over to Times bedroll and shake his shoulder. Time shoots up knowing that if he's woken up it's bad. "Wild and his Zelda are missing." I whisper to him. "They could have gone off for a walk to talk. Give it a hour if they don't show up then we will go look for them, It's there world after all." Time whispers back as he sits up. I nod and poke at the ongoing fire.
___________________
________
It's been a hour and they're still gone. The rest of the chain is awake except for Sky who Wind is trying to wake up. I look over at Time and he nods. "Everyone listen up, we need to pack up and head off to find Wild and his Zelda. Four and Legend help wake up Sky, me and Twilight will go ahead and search for the two" Time says slinging his bag over his shoulder as we head off.

Luckily we were only walking for about 10 minutes before we saw Wild, but his Zelda is not there. "Wild! Where's your Zelda!?" I yell across the field. Wild looks up surprised to hear me. "I took her home where she will be safe." Wild looks towards us only slightly off by a couple inches but close enough. "We are a team now Wild; we need to know if you're going to leave." Time says looking at him sternly, but thankfully Wild is immune to Times terrifying glare, he's blind after all. Wild waves him off and walks ahead of me and Time.

Something is wrong with Wild. I may of only met him like a handful of days ago but I don't think he would be the kind of person to drag his feet, and forget about his surroundings. This is the 5th tree he has ran into, definitely not normal. Time beats me to the inevitable question "what happened" Wild crosses his arms. "Whatcha mean?" Time glares at him but stops remembering he can't see it. "You know what I mean, you are upset, did something happen?" Wild bits his lip in thought. "Yeah.... I really don't know how to explain it to y'all but for the record I need to do one last thing before we leave my world. I need to travel to a place called Rito village I Need to give a message and I would recommend you Don't ask much more. It's hard to follow. Especially when to folks that aren't from here." Wild walk a little faster to get to the camp. "Wait how long will the trip be? What if the goddess takes up before then?" I ask looking at Wild. Wild stops in his tracks and faces us. "First I reckon it will take 5-7 days, second don't worry bout that Goddess, I've got that under control." He says turning around again and heading off. Me and Time look at each other then follow Wild.
_____________________
_________
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey yall sorry I've been gone for so long, I've had to take a break for a while to get my brain to actually work, I could bet you money there are many mistakes but I'm not able to get much done right now. Updates will probably be scarce and I will try to get back on schedule. Hope you enjoyed!