Chapter Twelve Part Two

Walking into the hall, I'm not even surprised to find Grey and step into his side, automatically making the cocky fucker smirk. He snatches my backpack off of me and slings it over his shoulder, and I cannot even be bothered to protest against him doing it. Walking at his side to our class, I feel his fingers grazing against mine, making my body heat at the thought of him attempting to hold hands with me.

Now, in the hallway of our classroom, I finally find the other guys standing stoically, waiting outside the door. I had wondered where they were, so used to them harassing me now that it has become natural to expect to see them.

Seeing me with Grey, Ash bounds up to me like some excited puppy and slides his big muscular arms around my waist, drawing me into his even muscular body. He has pressed me so close to his body I can feel every single part of him, including the bulge in his pants that he isn't even trying to hide and damn, if by what I feel is accurate, I am terrified to see it. It must be enormous.

Shivering from the contact, his arms tighten around me further, distracting me from the movement behind me, allowing Jordan to step up behind me and wrap himself around my back, cocooning me between them. I should feel trapped and want to escape, but my body reacts entirely differently and melts into their embrace, feeling wanted and safe.

The next thing I know, my hand is clasped in a big hand, and I am being tugged out of their embrace and into another muscular body. Before I can panic, Tristan's scent hits me, and I sigh in relief. He wraps one arm snuggly around my lower back, bringing our bodies together, mine tucking under him oh so perfectly. As though I was made to be there. Then, my brain baulks, and my body finally gets the message as it attempts to gently push him away.

"Get your hands off of me." I snarl when he doesn't let go of me straight away.

"It's alright, Doll. You'll change your mind soon. Let's get into class." Tristan smirks, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of the doorway before I can retort, the rest of the class having to step around me to get into class.

"Come on, Mickey." Ash whispers in my ear, sending more damn shivers down my back as his lips graze my earlobe. What the fuck?

The slight push on my lower back soon knocks me out of it, and I swing my fist around to give the perpetrator what for, for it only to land in an outstretched palm. Grey automatically engulfs it in his before bringing it down to his side. Tugging me beside me, we end up walking into the classroom, holding hands, which garner stares from everyone seated there. Well, this certainly is going to be an interesting day.

Directed to the back of the classroom, they seat me between Tristan and Jordan in the back row, with Ash, Grey and the now very grumpy Benji in front of us, penning me in.

"Why the hell is she here? You know the girls won't like it." Benji grumps, sending a glare my way. If I were a lesser person, I would probably wither under his gaze, but he is nothing compared to what I am used to dealing with, so feeling petty and wanting to make him uncomfortable, I send my devious smirk back at him, making him do a double take and making his eyes widen in shock. His mouth opens to no doubt spew more shit but is stopped magnificently by the teacher. I cannot believe my luck.

"Mr Knight, I am at the front of the class, not the back. So shut your pie hole and pay attention." He goes to say something else, but his gaze is drawn to the door as the Queen bees turn up, Willow's gaze zoning in on where I'm sitting. "Girls, you're late. Now sit down before I give you all detention." The murderous glares they send me cause me to snort with laughter as I attempt to hold it in, which gains the guy's attention.

I watch all the girls pick up pace to snag the last remaining seats around the guys. It is pathetic how obsessed they are with being around them. Knowing how guys are, they probably only use them to get themselves off and don't care about the girls themselves.