Routines

Apollo and Klavier, Klavier and Apollo. Two gay lawyers with a dog and a cat. The whole shtick. We love them, we ship them.

-----

      Klavier was humming as he watched his boyfriend making pancakes. Apollo didn't mind, in fact, he smiled while his back was turned. "I could get used to you in an apron, Herr Forehead." Apollo turned around and gave a flustered death glare. Klavier figured it'd be less cute if he wasn't wearing an apron that said "Best Cat Dad Ever" and blushing with a scrunched up nose. "Kidding, kidding, Schatz." "Your pancakes, you perfect fop." Apollo said, turning off the stovetop and placing a stack of pancakes in front of him. Apollo propped his head on his fist as they ate they pancakes. Klavier gave him a syrupy kiss on the lips as they finished. Klavier then insisted on aiding him to wash the dishes. It was a soft, sweet and domestic routine. They rode Klavier's motercycle to work together, kissing before separating and going to their court cases, or different firms. Sometimes they'd face each other in court, making sure they weren't being too partial to one another. Occasionally they'd flirt openly before Ema or Athena told them to focus. After cases they'd go get coffee with the girls and Sebastien. Maya usually succeeded at dragging them to the ramen shop, and it was fun. Though sometimes Dadwright™ and Dadworth™ would insist on chaperoning their kids (which embarrassed Apollo deeply.) Afterwards they'd head home, watch a movie with their fur babies and then head to bed or sleep on the couch curled up with a blanket. Rinse and repeat.

-----

This was a good writers block breaker. I definitely recommend using perhance's prompt generator for oneshots. They help you get in the flow. I feel like this one is well-written and demonstrates my thoughts and headcanons for this ship.