Date Outfit

(A/N: Inspired by this cute & silly comic by ministarfruit!!)

Klavier was strutting excitedly in his outfit for his date with Apollo Justice. Apollo would disagree with him on this but it was a big deal to Klavier that Apollo Justice, who, despite his fans thinking it was the other way around, was out of his league in many ways. Regardless, Klavier was excited to show off his outfit around the office. His first target was Chief Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth's office. Klavier figured after about 10 years of marriage with a certain Phoenix Wright he shouldn't have the worst outfit he'd ever seen. He opens the door dramatically. "Herr Edgeworth, rate my date outfit." "Why? Where is your 'I am at work' outfit?" For some reason, Klavier didn't expect that answer, though it was in perfect Edgeworth fashion. "That's not the- I'll get changed after. That's not the point." Klavier was slightly perplexed by Edgeworth's answer. "Could you not have just shown me a photograph?" "Herr Edgeworth that really isn't-" he sighs. "Fine I shall ask Frau von Karma."

He ventured to Franziska von Karma's location next. "Frau von Karma, how would you rate my date outfit?" Franziska smiled in delight at being asked for advice on date attire. "Klavier Gavin, you are foolish to seek the approval of others when you should be looking within yourself instead... But very well." She inspected his outfit for a bit. "Less cleavage." She said, making a show of closing his shirt. "You wish to woo the man not distract him." "Yes ma'am." Klavier said nervously. She smiled in approval.

He then went to the archives where Simon and Nahuyuta were bickering quietly. "Hallo, my most delightful colleagues, how would you rate my date outfit?" Simon narrowed his eyes, Nahuyuta winced like he was in pain. "Not enough black." Simon said like it personally offended him. Nahuyuta just looked concerned and/or disappointed. "Too much black." Klavier rubbed his temples. "You are the least helpful people I have ever met in my life." He gave up while they started debating dark vs light.

He finally decided to pop into Kay's location, she was very insistent on seeing his outfit. "Seb! Kay! Will you rate my date outfit?" He said, with a dramatic opening. "Yes yes yes! Do a little spin! I need to see my coolest bud strut his stuff!" Kay said excitedly. Sebastian on the other hand was very confused. "You...don't really look like a date." "What?" Said Kay, dumbfoundedly. "Are you supposed to be the, uh. tree or the fruit...?" Kay then spent the next 15 minutes explaining what a date was. Sebastian wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but it was definitely a funny situation.

-----

"Herr Forehead, you are the last person I'm asking this of, but please rate my date outfit." Klavier said walking into their apartment and flopped onto the couch. "It looks great, Klav. Tough day at work?" Apollo said shuffling into the spot next to Klavier and stroking his hair. "Long story..." Klavier proceeds to tell the long story.
"Okay so where you went wrong is, Mr. Edgeworth is so tired of his own husband not being able to tie his own tie, of course he's going to be completely confused about you not wearing a work outfit. Simon and Yuta are so vague and blunt at the same time it's frustrating. And Sebastian, he has the same level of braincells as Mrs. Fey when she sees ramen or hamburgers. Maybe even Steel Samurai." "I gathered all this, thank you Herr. Forehead." "I can always take back the nice things I said about you~" "But you wouldn't." "You're right, but I could." Apollo tapped Klavier on the nose. "Hamilton Rewatch?" "Ja, lasst uns."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 14 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

"Meine Liebe, mein Licht." || Klapollo oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें