PROLOGUE.

3RD PERSON
Y/N had just finished a gruelling show. Her dancing and acrobatics were the apple of the crowd's eye. Like how a crow was attracted to treasure. Y/N wears a black corset decorated by sequins sewn onto the bust, underneath that she dons a black leather bodysuit with a transparent detachable train at the back. She also wears black garters and a dark lace stockings with ribbons. A white leather purse hangs from her shoulder on a golden chain. On her neck there is an ornate black necklace with sapphires. Her headdress is made of navy gems and black chain which decorates a silver plume connected with silver pendants. She also wears black short gloves with ruffles and a navy high heels with golden soles. She had her glossy H/C hair in a high bun with H/C bangs out. Her dancing allured even the most high class folks to track her. Hullabaloo Circus was where everyone would go for entertainment.

She walked back to her dressing room, to change into her next outfit for her next show. She stared longingly into the mirror that reflected her beauty, and then her music box. She wound it up and it played a gentle tune which she danced to always. She then began to change her outfit. She put her Kroto outfit into a bag. (THIS WILL BE IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!!) Hullabaloo Circus was like a freak show and a circus in one.

(THE NEW OUTFIT!!)

Y/N wears a sparkly, glossy red jacket with epaulettes, tapered sleeves with thick, rolled-up black cuffs, two golden clasps securing the fitted bodice, and a golden collar wide open to reveal a frilly, ruffled white shirt, and a black-and-red bow nestled below the high collar, a short, thigh-high black skirt with multiple, ruffled layers, black fishnets over matching tights, and thigh-high leather boots fading from black to a sparkly gold, with stiletto heels. A blooming rose is tattooed in black on her left forearm, and she wears short white gloves with thick cuffs. A small, sparkly, red top hat with a black brim, a golden ribbon wrapped around the base with a red ribbon adorning the left side of it, and a curly, fancy, golden feather sticking out the left side sits on the right side of her head at a jaunty angle. A purse with a golden, grinning clown face with a red button for its left eye and a gold one for its right, two small streaks of golden mascara running down her S/C cheeks, and a red-and-white harlequin jester's cap with twin sides sitting on its head, attached to a leather strap with shiny, golden polka dots along its length, is slung over her right shoulder. She began curling her hair quickly. She twirled around in the mirror and rewound the Music box up before putting it into her purse.