CHAPTER 1.

As she walked out, a hallway that she didn't recognise was there. She stared at it. It unnerved her but strangely drew her in. The unknown hallway sounded as if it was whispering to her, beckoning her. Unknowingly, she took a step towards it. One step lead to another, until she was in front of a door. Her body moved on it's own. She was in a daze. The Music Box wound up by itself again, the melody was slower. Way slower. It sounded scratchy. Curiosity filled her. It made her hand lurch towards the silver, cold, shiny door handle in anticipation. She hadn't even noticed that she clung to the door handle for dear life.

She gently twisted it. It revealed a dark room, chills shivered down her spine. She never knew of this room. Her eyes darted around frankly. Her E/C eyes locked eyes with a picture of herself, performing. Multiple news articles on Hullabaloo Circus were scattered around carelessly all over the floor. One was about [REDACTED]. She stared in horror. She took another step forward.

Every step further she took into the room, the more isolated she felt. The room door shut with a loud SLAM! There was no way to escape this room now. And it locked from the outside. There was barely any light apart from a dimly lit oil lamp. She walked towards it, unaware of what she was stepping on. She harshly yanked it into her hands. There were more news articles, one being about when she was an Animal Tamer before she became a dancer. She stomped on it quickly.

A huge mirror with a cloth on it called out to her, as if inviting her to reveal what the mirror looked like.  She grabbed the khaki cloth that was covering the mirror, the khaki cloth had compiled dust. Who knows how long this cloth had been covering it? She harshly yanked it off. It revealed a glorious black mirror with beautiful rims on it. She stared into it, and suddenly, it began talking. "The apple of Hullabaloo Circus' crowds' eyes. The beautiful flower of impurity and anger. Do you wish to access the forbidden knowledge of evil?"

Y/N's lips seemed to move on their own, as if saying yes. "Yes. I do, O Magic Mirror. Reveal unto me, the visage I seek." She didn't want to say this, but she found herself saying this anyways. A loud "NEIGHHHH!" of a horse could be heard. A black carriage appeared in the mirror, and just like that. She blacked out.

A/N: who do we think redacted is??