Yakou x Vivia//Stressed out pt.1

It was a typical day for most people,typical work day, typical exploration day, typical trouble making day. None of these applied to our previous chief, Yakou. It was 10am and he was just starting to get back to work after his needed smoke break, but there on his desk were a pile of fees all caused by none other than Yuma Kokohead. Yakou stared at his desk for a few minutes blank minded until he thought it would be nice to get a drink. He got up out of his still cold seat walking to the kitchen to get a drink out of the refrigerator. Halara was benevolent enough to get him some the last time they passed by the shop.

Yakou pulled out a can and opened it with a fizz, he opened a cabinet and grabbed one of his three mugs. This one said 'Best Dad Ever'. It was a Christmas gift from Yuma how sweet. Yakou poured the booze into the mug and sauntered back to his desk. When he sat he almost melted away in his seat from exhaustion. He was so tired he couldn't even eat a meat bun.

Back to staring at the fines and missing person cases he added up all the random number Yomi has assigned him to pay for Yuma's wrongdoings. The fine ended up around 45 thousand shein. Of course it was that much, Yomi was cruel And knew Yakou didn't have that money. Yakou's reaction wasn't sad though, it was nothing. He started at his paperwork checking his math, all done right. Blankly he took a sip of his booze and spilled it on himself, managing to catch some in his mouth. Although he was soaked from the chest down, it was incomparable to the ocean flowing down his face.

Yakou didn't notice but when he was finishing up his paper work he started to cry. Usually when he's stressed he would go on a tirade but.. this time he started to cry. His hands shaking as he cried. His eyes wide as he sobbed. His peach fuzz seemed more fuzzed than normal.

Vivia who was supposedly at the Sun and Moon Hotel was actually in the fireplace sleeping using his forte. While ghosting around he found yakou shaking,with a closer look he saw tears. He paced around Yakou for a minute until... *BANG* Yakous head banged right onto the desk. He has passed out, still sobbing. Vivia placed his hand on his back and started to rub yakou's back, then pet his hair and eventually woke up to pick up yakou and place him his bed. Leaving a few crisp bills on yakou's desk then getting in bed with Yakou.

The next day when Yakou woke up he was held in the arms of the taller, slimmer man tears faintly staining his face, memories of the night flooding back to him. He stopped thinking, looked up.. and shoved his face right back into Vivia's chest. Right where it belongs.
_______________________________________
Thank you for reading all support appreciated