chapter 2 face off

Quick note here this actually takes like 3 months or even four before the events of Avatar the way of water so yeah Miles Quaritch so yeah he ain't going up here until later on and yes I am altering anything that might happen and the Avatar of way of water. PS if you haven't seen the movie yet they will be spoilers in this movie so yes if you don't want spoilers then this is your chance of logging out but if you want to read this story that's fine with me.

And disclaimers this might contain images that can spoil the last season for Attack on Titan so if you haven't seen the final episode then don't come here if you did watch it then you can continue on but if you want to spoil yourself that's good enough for me because I I straight up watch it without finishing the whole season anyway yes I'm one of the people who are spoiling themselves to see some good action so yes.

As Jake, Neytiri and the group of Na'vi landed on some of the trees near the crash site of the gunships.

It's all about the sky a solar eclipse was happening but it didn't stop them

As Jake got off his Ikran he was ready as whatever they were dealing with wasn't friendly enough to trust or even try to convince that they were not the enemy.

As Jake signaled Neytiri and the other Na'vi's to follow as they were entering into the jungle as when they entered Jake and Neytiri noticed blood marks all over the ground suggesting that something definitely came through here probably the missing skulls of the Two Soldiers as this gave them evidence of wherever the creature might be as they began following the blood stains.

What they didn't know that Leo was secretly following them as he was invisible to their eyes like he didn't want to make a noise as he began following them like a panther with its prey.

While Jake and Neytiri continue following the blood stains but unfortunately it stopped at a tree but they looked up and saw blood still dripping along the bark of its tree as a couple Na'vi climbed up the tree but something shiny caught Jake and Neytiri as they looked at the object and then Jake realized it was a bullet as he picked up the bullet as it was drenched in blood has some of the blood was drying suggesting this was only a couple of hours ago but something was off about this bullet it was almost hollowed almost like a tranquilizer dark but was actually a bullet made for poisoning or even tried taking down something has this cause some concerns with Jake.

But they continue moving as they need to scare off this animal or wherever it was until they all know this another track of blood but was a little bit more scattered and it was swept like something was crawling on the floor before noticing a soldier as he had a piece of metal stuck into his stomach but was still breathing.

As Neytiri aimed her bow but Jake signaled her to not if this man was the sole survivor one of those gunships then he must have saw in the creature.

Has Jake walked slowly to the soldier and she was barely breathing but he still had the weapon in his hand so he was still dangerous that's the man looked up and saw Jake but he couldn't do nothing as he was scared stiff.

Are you okay? Jake ask.

That's the man heard his words as he looked up to him as he was a little relieved to see it was just a Na'vi.

What happened? Jake ask.

As the man began shaking when he asked that question as he was straight out terrified of whatever he saw.

A devil. . . it was a devil! The man said.

But in the trees Leo was surprised to see someone that survived the gunship crash as he didn't want his existence known even that being of a survivor of a human as if he was found by humans than the humans on Pandora would no that he was here and along with his crew.