Akemi? (Bsd oc) - angst

I was working on some fluff, but it got deleted, and then I came up with this. I will warn you now, this is gonna be pretty fucked up

Warnings: Pedophilia, sa, death, murder, suicide, sh, abuse, blood, Mori, maybe some others (lmk)

I'll give you a little info on Akemi before we start, so like Dazai, he's one of Mori's trauma children, and was in the Pm before joining the Ada, Mori gave them the name Akemi Kukui which means beautiful swan, because Mori's a creep, but after leaving the Pm, Dazai gave him the name Haruto Kira, meaning sunshine (cause they're kinda gay), and I'll post his, and other oc's profiles sometime, but this is basically if Haruto didn't leave the Pm

This is him in the Pm and the agency

{Author's pov}

It had been two years since Dazai left the Port Mafia, since Oda died, and Ango was named a traitor, Akemi was alone, but he didn't really care anymore, it didn't matter anymore.

"Akemi, come here, and sit down" Mori said gesturing to his lap with a smile, which snapped the boy out of his thoughts before he walked over and sat in the man's lap.

{Akemi's pov}

He wrapped an arm around my waist while the other stroked my hair "You're so beautiful, my precious swan" he moved his hand from my hair to my chin, and forced me to look at him. He unbuttoned part of my shirt, and started to kiss, and leave marks on my chest and neck, and kept touching me in other places.

After Mori had his fun, I stood up put my shirt back on, and fixed my pants, and hair. "Come with me, I'd like your help with something" "Can I ask what you would need my help for?" I asked following him somewhere.

"This is what I need you for" he said opening a door to show a member from another organization that the Port Mafia caught "I don't mean to be rude, but what am I meant to do?" "Use your ability to make him talk" he spoke quietly putting a hand on my shoulder "But my ability doesn't work like that, I can't make people want to tell us information".

That's when I felt cold metal against my back, and realized it was a gun "I don't need you to make him want to talk, I want you to put him through so much mental anguish that he begs us for death, then we'll get him to talk" he paused before continuing "You wouldn't want to upest me, would you?" "No of course not, I would never purposely try to upset you" "Good, then get to work" "Yes sir" I mumbled.

After a while we finally got him to talk, but I still wasn't allowed to leave because Mori wanted me to do something else, "Kill him" "What?" "I said kill him, don't make me repeat myself again Akemi" he spoke in a harsh tone, handing me the gun "Ah but you haven't killed anyone with a gun before have you?" "No sir" I responded quietly "Then why don't I help you?" he said before walking right behind me till my back was touching his chest, and grabbing both of my hands before he aimed and used my finger to pull the trigger three times into the man's chest.

After that happened, I walked into my room and laid down on my bed with my arm over my eyes. I laid there for a while before getting up to grab my knife, sitting back down on my bed and rolling my sleeves up. I started cutting my arms that already had various cuts, and scars all over from doing this many times before, but all of a sudden Mori walked through the door "Shit shit shit" I started panicking as he looked at the scene before him.

He walked over to me and sat down beside me before taking the knife from me, grabbing one of my arms, and saying "Let me help" with a grin on his face. All of a sudden, his grip on me tightened to the point of it leaving bruises before he took the knife and started making much larger, and deeper cuts into my arm. After a while and having my arm become covered in fresh wounds, I started getting light headed from the blood I was loosing, and I started tearing up from the pain "Please..." I whispered "Do you want something? If you do, you need to speak up" "Please... no more" I begged not being able to face him.

He put the knife down before grabbing my jaw and harshly forcing me to look at him "Look at me while speaking" he let go of my jaw and grabbed the knife again. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore as I grabbed his arm while starting to cry "Please, no more" I pleaded with him. He finally let go of my arm, and I immediately pulled it to my chest to see how bad it was "You're birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?" "Ah, I guess it is" I responded, already knowing what will happen on my birthday

"Well I'll be leaving now" he paused to kiss me "Goodnight Akemi" he said walking out, and closing the door behind him. I sighed after he left, and grabbed bandages to wrap the wounds with, which I wouldn't normally do, but I decided to with how bad some of the cuts were. I laid down and closed my eyes until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to Setsuko (friends oc) waking me up "Ah, you're awake, good" "Why are you waking me up so early?" "It's four in the evening" I woke up a bit more at that comment "Ah, well thank you for waking me up, but I need to get ready so would you ming leaving?" "Of course" he responded calmly before leaving, and closing the door. I sighed and got changed into something new,  and brushing my hair before going to my desk and writing a note.

{Chuuya's pov}

I had been waiting outside Akemi's door for a while now until the door opened "You sure got your beauty sleep didn't you?" "You sure got cursed with being a bitch didn't you?" "Hey! Did you forget I'm older than you? You should have some respect" they sighed before saying "By two years, and even so I don't have to show respect to short, hot headed people like you" "You fucking brat, you wanna repeat that?" "No, anyways don't you have a meeting you should be getting to?" "Oh shit, thanks bye Akemi" he was silent for a second before saying "Goodbye" turning to go back into his room.

I couldn't focus on the meeting cause I keep thinking about why Akemi seemed off today, like he was sadder, but also releaved, and how they said goodbye to me like it was the last one. I kept zoning out, until the boss said something shocking "************************************" I honestly thought I was dreaming. After the meeting I decided to go check on him, and when I got to his door I saw a note on the ground infront of it, so I picked it up and read it.

To Chuuya, I knew you'd come check on me after what happened before the meeting, honestly I kind of planned it, and before anything else I want to apologize for what you're about to find out, I'm dead. I'm sorry that you had to find out this way, I truly am but I couldn't handle it anymore, I just wasn't strong enough, I hope you can forgive me, but I need a favor, I need you to apologize to Setsuko and the others for me, and if you ever see Dazai again, please tell him it would mean a lot, and one other thing, even though I never would've admitted to it, now that I'm dead it doesn't really matter, but I love you -Akemi

Tear drops fell onto the page as I read the note, I went to open the door hoping it was just some fucked up prank, but there hanging from the ceiling was Akemi's dead body "You idiot, we just found Dazai too, also you can't confess to someone like that jackass" I spoke quietly

(A/N)
My precious baby Haruto -sob- it was so weird to call him Akemi the entire time since it feels like I'm deadnaming him, but the show must go on. Also I found out the fluff I was writing didn't get deleted, but for some reason I can't see it on my phone, and I can't see this chapter on my laptop, so I wrote all of this on my phone

1472 words