Bored (Sherlock x Reader fluff)

This is gonna be pretty short, but I wanted to get something out while I work on other chapters
Warnings: Smoking

{Reader's POV}

"Ugh I'm so bored," I groaned as I flopped my head down on the desk, "There have been no interesting cases, and I can't go see Sherlock cause I'm stuck here." Lestrade sighed before saying, "We just got one that you can take it to him I'll cover you here, but you have to buy me a drink after." I gasped "Really?! Thank you Lestrade!" I said as I ran off.

I walked up to 221B, and knocked on the door, for it to be opened by, "Sherly!" I said as I hugged him, "(n/n)? What are you doing here?" He said after closing the door, and hugging me back, "I wanted to see you so Lestrade said that he'll cover for me if I buy him a drink, and bring this case to you." I let go of him to hand him the case file. "Alright! Pay day!"

We went upstairs and sat at the table while Ms. Hudson made some tea. "Interesting, it says that (I don't know what to put so just pretend I put something)." Sherly said while sipping his tea, "Alright let's go (n/n), John." And just like that we were off to the scene of the crime.

Once we arrived Sherly looked around before coming to the conclusion that the murderer was one of the detectives at the scene. "Well that was rather easy." Sherly whined, then suddenly the detective tried to attack us, but failed because I kicked him, "Let's go back before another fool tries something." I suggested John, and Sherly agreeing.

After we got back John went off to do his own thing leaving me and Sherly alone together. I sat down on the couch beside him, he took out a cigarette and offered me one, I accepted and he lit both of them. "I almost forgot I'm supposed to buy Lestrade a drink." I got up with Sherly following me to the door, "Bye Sherly." I spoke before giving him a kiss and rushing out the door to meet Lestrade.

356 words