🌸002🌸

~🌸~

~🌸~

~"I love you

~"I love you."~

"Holy shit! I'm so out of shape

"Holy shit! I'm so out of shape." (Y/N) breathed out. She ran all the way to her apartment complex.

'Did I things correctly?' She wondered. The man had turned into a goofy looking monkey. Her mind wasn't in a good state.

'Heh. That's right. I probably just fell asleep for a moment and dreamed it.' (Y/N) laughed to herself. The woman ran a hand through her hair.

(Y/N) finally stood in front of the entrance to her apartment. It was a simple one bedroom apartment. Though it made her feel small.

"Home sweet home." The girl said, relieved. She fidget with the keys to her door.

"Hey, Miss. I'm talking to you." A voice declared. The woman became startled. (Y/N) turned around to reveal the same goofy monkey.

"You ran off screaming earlier. I wanted to know if you were alri-" The monkey was interrupted.

Thud!

(Y/N)'s vision became black. The woman fell backward. Until a hand caught her.

All she could remember was the vision of a concerned monkey.

~🌸~

'Ugh. What happened? I must have passed out from exhaustion.' Her vision was blurry.

She took in her surroundings. It was her apartment. The girl was softly tucked into her strawberry bedsheets. 'Strange.' (Y/N) thought.

Then, the woman crawled out of her sheets. A slight, delicious smell hit her nose. It was coming from the kitchen.

"You passed out, peaches." A man's voice called, sweetly. (Y/N) peered into the kitchen.

There stood the same man with ears and a tail. He had light brown hair and slight stubble.

"Oh my god! You're that monkey!" (Y/N) screamed. The man had to cover his ears. "I can see you're okay now, peaches." He laughed.

The woman noticed he was cooking pancakes. It was her favorite. "U-um, I'm sorry for the trouble, Mr. Monkey." (Y/N) stuttered.

The man grinned at her adorable face. "You can just call me Wukong, peaches." He smiled. His attitude was quite normal in this type of situation.

(Y/N) was a bit uncomfortable about having a man in her apartment. Could she even call him a man. "O-oh, Wukong. W-well, how did you get into my apartment?" She mustered.

"Ooooohhhh, I just used your key. Hope you don't mind, peaches." Wukong announced. His name sounded very familiar.

Clack!

The sound of a plate was placed on a table. It was a plate full of pancakes. (Y/N) mouth watered. "Heh, you must be hungry. Please, eat. We have much to discuss peaches." Wukong offered a seat across from him.

"O-okay." She whispered. She didn't know what he wanted to discuss. (Y/N) crawled over to sit across from Wukong.

There was a slight silence between the woman and man. "You can see them. Can't you?" Wukong said. (Y/N) looked at him in bewilderment. "The tail and ears. Also, my full monkey form. That's why you screamed, right?" He questioned.

"S-so, I wasn't dreaming." She muttered. "Heh, so you can see them. Most humans never really notice us Gods." Wukong smirked.

"Wait?! Gods!" (Y/N) exclaimed. God's were real people. She had only ever read about them in Japanese folklore. "Yes, peaches. We come and go as we please." He explained.

"T-then, why can I see your God form?" She asked. It made her wonder if there were other gods like Wukong. "Hmm. It could be we're highly compatible. Or..." Wukong went quiet.

"You were on the brink of death." He finished. (Y/N) looked at him in disbelief. 'That's right.' She thought. The woman almost committed suicide by train.

"Though, we kinda have ourselves in a bit of a dilemma (Y/N) (L/N)." Wukong responded. The woman's stomach was beginning to feel like a pit of anxiety. "H-how did you know my name?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, I may have gone through your room. Sorry, I just find you a bit interesting peaches." He muttered. There was a slight gleam of sweat rolling down his face.

"You also smell amazing..." Wukong lightly sniffed the air. "Like rainstorms and peaches." He whispered.

"Uh, can you just explain the dilemma, please?" (Y/L) said frustrated. This man was just getting weirder and weirder.

"Ah, yes. Well, we Gods have certain rules. The most important rule is to never show our true selves to humans." He explained. (Y/N) started to play with her hair.

"Well, that rule is already kinda broken." She responded. The woman noticed the man's slight change in demeanor. He leaned in close to her face.

"You see, punishment awaits us if this rule is broken..." Wukong muttered. (Y/N) could feel his breath against her face.

"...And I'm not the only one who would be punished." He finished

" He finished