🌸003🌸

~🌸~

~🌸~

~"Please, love me

~"Please, love me."

"Hey! I need to go home and get my work clothes

"Hey! I need to go home and get my work clothes." (Y/N) pouted. The woman was currently struggling to be released from the god's grasp. Wukong wouldn't let her leave.

"Stupid little, Peaches! Hehe!" Sun Wukong snickered, a smirk. The woman gave him a side- eyed stare. "Take a break from work. A couple of days." He smiled.

"I'm sorry, but it isn't that easy." She mumbled, sadly. Suddenly, the monkey god became angry. It almost felt like storm clouds surrounded him.

"What?!" Wukong deadpanned. (Y/N) stood woth a blank expression. Gods really don't know the concept of having to make a living.

"If you're going to be stubborn, I'll kiss you!" He yelled at the woman. The woman was in such panic that she misheard him. "You'll kill me?!" (Y/N) screamed, terrified.

"Uh, I think there has been a misunderstanding." Wukong explained, wildly. Suddenly, (Y/N) felt a sense of dizziness. It felt as if a spark of pain flew through her whole body.

"I'm not that cold-hearted to see, when that someone is suffering right in front of me." The God said, concerned. "Didn't I tell you that you're already-" He couldn't finish his sentence, until (Y/N) collapsed.

"Peaches!" Wukong shouted. (Y/N)'s vision was so blared. All she could hear was Sun Wukong shouting for her.

'Ugh... my head it... hurts.' (Y/N) thought. Wukong leaned close against the woman. He put his lips against her's. She felt something flowing into her mouth.

(Y/N) was panting, her body extremely hot. She was burning up. Then, she heard his voice. "Shh, don't be afraid. Just rest and you'll be alright." Wukong said, calmly. He continued to hold his lips against the woman's.

Before, (Y/N) knew it her headache subsided.

~🌸~

(Y/N) was forced to go to the doctor. Sun Wukong explained he did something close to artificial respiration. Then, demanded she see a doctor.

"One of the capillaries in your brain burst." The doctor described. (Y/N) couldn't believe it. "D-do you mean I could have died?" She said.

"Yes, but it seems to have healed rather quickly. It is usually from overworking yourself too much." He explained.

~🌸~

(Y/N) walked along the path of the place she met the monkey god. She found the same bench and sat down.

'What have I gotten myself into?' She thought. It had been a long while since she got to take off from work. This man, no monkey, basically saved her life.

What a strange turn of events. Then, she realized something. He kissed her on the lips. They shared their first kiss.

"Damn you, Sun Wukong." (Y/N) blushed.

" (Y/N) blushed