CHAPTER- (526) When could a Sadhak free himself from the feeling of BHOKTA?

(526)

When could a Sadhak free himself from the feeling of BHOKTA?

वासुदेव सर्वम् इतिः।

When a Sadhak accepts himself as a servant of Paramatma and remains free from Pride and Ego as I, Me, My, and Mine... and thinks of everything as VASUDEV SARVAM he could remain detached from every VIKARS in this universe.

Rudrastadhyayi says that at the beginning of this universe, Rishis who were born previously performed Yagna. A Virat Purush emerged from that Yagna. This Purush is the main source of four kinds of Varna of mankind. Brahmin emerges from the mouth of Virat Swaroop of Purush-Paramatma, Kshatriya from both shoulders, Vaishya from arms, and Shudra from two legs as the support system of the society.

नाभ्याङआसीदन्तरिक्षग्गूँ शीर्ष्णो ध्यौं समवर्तत्।

पदभ्याम् भीमिर् दिशः श्रोत्रात् तथा लोकाँरअकल्पन्।।

Moon emerged from the mind of this Purush and Sun from the eyes, air and wind Pran from the ears and fire and light from the mouth,The Universe –space from the Naval of the Yagna Purush, sky from the head and earth from the legs. Ten directions from HIS ears and seven LOK from Various parts of body as described in Gayatri Mantra as

ओम् भूः भुवः स्वः त्तसवितुर्वरेण्यम् भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि धियो ययोनः प्रचोद्यात् ।।

When Purush with the association of Prakruti creates this sansar through physical relation मैथुनि सृष्टिः, the bodies of all creatures made from five elements filled with CHAITANYA चैतन्यः. Prakruti is considered as JAD TATVA जडतत्वः Non-living element and Purush is Chaitanya living within each and every body. When both are associated with each other due to the illusion of Maya-Prakruti, a living person thinks of his body as his own, his family and friends as his people, and his possessions of property, land, or wealth as his. Everybody is a nonliving thing.It activates only when Paramatma enters within his body it becomes full of Chetna and when this Chaitanya abandons the body, we either bury or burnt it and hence it to be floated in the water of Ganga. But the attachments to various bodies in various yonis make us happy or unhappy. When a Purush who is steady and immortal creates a relationship with the body and thinks that he has relation with various bodies such as parents, wife, children, or pet animals and birds, he is known as UPDRASHTAउपद्रष्टा अनुमन्ता भर्ता भोक्ता महेश्र्वरः च पुरुषः-परमात्मा. When this Purush gives his consent or disagrees with the body in doing any kind of karma according to his Satva, Rajas, and Tamas virtues, he becomes ANUMANTA अनुमन्ता. Again when with the association of various bodies, he enjoys AAHAR, MAITHUN, and various kinds of BHOGA and tries to survive, nurtures his body, protecting it from various seasonal cold, heat, and rain, he becomes BHARTA भर्ता of his dependents, by enjoying and suffering happiness and sadness he becomes BHOKTA भोक्ता and hence when a person is comfortable with seasons, peoples and surroundings situations, he thinks he is happy and in adverse situations, with undesirable people and scarcity of essential make him unhappy or sad. When a person thinks of himself as an owner of his own body, his family, and possessions and he thinks that his body and senses, his mind and intellect, his property and people are under his control, he thinks of himself as a boss and he becomes or behaves as MAHESHWAR महेश्र्वरःbut this PURUSH पुरुषःis addressed as PARAMATMA परमात्मा within every JIVATMA जीवात्मा.