1. 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

|𝐁𝐈-𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑|
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘: 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓, 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓, 𝐁𝐈-𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 & 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄.

2389 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

"Incompetent."

The Grandmaster huffed in annoyance, as he spat—bumping into you. As you left your cottage. His eyes grazed over your form. He glared stoically.

"Insolent." You retorted, huffing back at him as you folded your arms.

You weren't one to sit there and take his antics at face value. You knew he genuinely needed some kind of intervention in his heart. But he was too cold to allow it.

Bi-Han's eyebrows raised at the woman's response.

"You.... you've always been a bold one, haven't you? To speak words as though you are my equal."

Bi-Han's voice was stern, a single look at your form and he could tell you were someone of skill. But he just didn't respect you based on your tone and words.

"I am more your equal than your own mother. Just because you are Grandmaster doesn't mean you get to treat me any kind of way." You said narrowing your eyes.

"Me? Do you know who I am?" He spat, removing his mask.

Bi-Han had tilted his head, his eyes looking you up and down. A small smirk crept on his face as he looked down again, he just couldn't believe he was being talked to like this.

"Grandmaster. Of the Lin Kuei. I've killed more people and things than you could ever imagine. I've even slain gods. And you believe yourself to be my equal?"

"I've always been your equal. You let all that glory get into that thick, arrogant skull of yours." You replied shaking your head in disappointment.

Bi-Han scoffed, he acted as if he despised you in this moment, but he truly missed you... "You've grown. It's been a while..."

"Well no duh, we're both adults now." You smiled.

Bi-Han rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh.

"You've certainly gotten snarkier since the last time I've seen you. Your behavior was never quite like this in the past."

"Again, I grew up. It seems you did too..." She replied.

"You seem more like a standoffish asshole than you were in the past."

Bi-Han's lip twitched up, if he wasn't angry before he was certainly fuming now.

"Excuse me? I am the Grandmaster here. You should show some damn respect if you know what's best for you."

"I do know what's good for me. And it's not you." You sighed.