Chapter 2

Sarah, with her mischievous glint and an air of mystery, suddenly lit up. "I know a guy who can get us the best Thin Mints in town," she declared. The promise of Thin Mints had Lily's heart racing with excitement, and the prospect of an adventure with her best friend added to her anticipation.

A few days later, Sarah arrived at Lily's doorstep, carrying an old-fashioned boombox that was blasting their favorite songs. Her eyes sparkled with a sense of anticipation and delight. Lily's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Sarah holding a precious stash of Thin Mints. The excitement was palpable, and laughter bubbled up from deep within them.

With a twinkle in her eye and a devilish grin, Sarah suggested they take their treasure to Lily's backyard, where an inviting trampoline stood. It was an unconventional idea, but it seemed perfect for their carefree spirits. As the sun dipped below the horizon and the stars began to emerge one by one, they sprawled out on the trampoline, surrounded by the fragrant blooms of Lily's well-tended garden.

The two friends indulged in Thin Mints, giggling like schoolgirls, their feet occasionally brushing the twinkling blades of grass beneath them. They shared stories of their own complicated exes, heartaches, and dreams. They belted out the lyrics to their favorite Black Eyed Peas songs, singing to the night. The moon above seemed to dance along with their laughter and shared secrets. The night was filled with memories they would cherish forever.