1. Cigarettes

642 words

Kurt and Dave sat in Kurt's house living room, watching a documentary on David Bowie. Neither of them were really paying attention, they were both kind of in their thoughts. Bored even, but soon breaking the silence Dave spoke up. "Hey Kurt?" Dave asked turning his head to face kurt, "Yes Dave?" Kurt responded, also turning his head to look at Dave. "Wanna go for a smoke on the patio?" Dave asked, with a small grin tugging at his lips. Kurt smiled too, "yeah sure!" Kurt returned.

The two men stood up and made their way to the front door of the house. Dave looked on the shelf beside the door, rummaging with his eyes and hands looking for the pack of cigarettes and lighter. His eyes lit up as he spotted both the pack and the lighter. The drummer and lead looked at eachother, "all good?" Kurt asked the tall brunette. "Oh yeah, I'm ready. You too?" Kurt just nodded in return. Dave turned the door handle and they headed outside onto the front porch.

To their surprise it was raining, "hey good thing we have this canopy thing!" Dave said directing his finger to point upwards. Kurt laughed slightly, before grabbing the pack from Dave's hand. Opening it with his shakes hands, his eyes widened slightly. "There's only one left?" Dave asked, turning his gaze to Kurt's eyes. Kurt returned the gaze "yup, I guess we will have to cut it in half" he said sarcastically making them both laugh. Soon the both stopped, "it's fine if we share, hey?" Kurt announced to Dave, then getting a smile back. "Oh yeah, totally. I don't mind!" Dave said.

The blonde and brunette took a seat on the ground next to eachother. Kurt held the cigarette in between his lips, while dave lit it. Soon they were passing it back and forth, taking off small drags. Kurt watched into the distance, the rain was just so entertaining to watch. Dave loved the rain, but he loved Kurt so much more. Dave knew that he had liked Kurt for a while, he was slightly scared to tell him. But he knew he was gonna tell him soon. But as Kurt watched the rain, Dave watched and admired Kurt's looks, from his body to his eyes, from his hands to his legs, he was perfect. Dave wished that Kurt knew how he felt.

"You're so pretty Kurt." Dave blurred out. Kurt turned his head to face Dave "wh-what?" Kurt stammered trying to get his words out, Dave's face went red. "I- Uhm I- that- That didn't-" Kurt cut off Dave's stuttering. "I think you're very pretty too, Davey" Kurt said, feeling heat rise up to his cheeks. Kurt really liked Dave, like as a crutch kind of like. Dave smiled and so did Kurt, soon the drummer and guitarist started to laugh. Kurt scooted himself closer to Dave to the point where their shoulders were touching. "I do really like you.." Dave said quietly and softly , fidgeting with his hands. Kurt turned and put the cigarette out, then putting the cigarette in the ashtray that sat on the ground beside him. Kurt smiled and looked at Dave, "I really like you too, Dave." Kurt said.

They looked at eachother, both of their faces had blush painted across the top of their cheeks. And soon, Kurt had his hands on the side of Dave's face. Interlocking their lips together, in a sweet passionate kiss. But then; Kurt pulled away from the kiss, standing up and slowly making his way to the door. Dave sat confused on the ground, still red. "If you want more, you'll have to come get it.." Kurt said with a funny grin, before disappearing into the house. Dave smiled and stood up, following Kurt into the house. Excited for 'more'.