13

LEHER POV

It's been really quiet since the fight we had. I'm giving him the space that he needs and he's not caring about it too. I'm slowly losing hope in our relationship. I want to help him get over the trauma but he's not ready. If he's not ready, I'm no one to help him, just a wife legally.

"Leher" I heard his deep voice calling out for me. I went out of the closet and replied with a head nod. "I'm going tomorrow." Tomorrow? Where's he going tomorrow? "Where?" I questioned him as I didn't even look at his face. "The business trip. I'll be back after a week or so." I left out a sigh at his reply. He's leaving for a week. "Ok. I'll just pack your bag." I said and just left from there.

It's been like this since that day. I'm not trying to talk to him but he is. He's just doing that to not make me feel embarrassed about the situation. Wish we had something. I miss looking at his face. His deep black eyes that hold nothing but something. Something that no one can read. I let out a loud sigh and got out of my thoughts. I'll go home when he leaves. I can't be alone in this room. He said one week but he'll come back after two weeks. He always does that. But now I hope he comes back and doesn't notice my absence in the house. I love him but I need to let go of him. Slowly and slowly.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

It's midnight and Abhi is leaving now. He booked a midnight flight to avoid the crowd at the airport as he gets easily annoyed because of them. "Bye.." he said while I gave him a tight lipped smile and waved my hand. He headed towards his car and got in and I turned around and went to our bedroom. I locked the door as tears made their way through my eyes. I loudly sobbed making me close my mouth with my hands. I'll miss him so much. So fucking much. I know this is going to be our last time together. We'll be done after this. But I don't want it. But we have to. I can't force him to accept our relationship, right?

*knock knock*

I heard a loud knock on our door. I quickly wiped away my tears and sniffed away the sobs and adjusted my pajamas and opened the door. I bumped into a hard chest. Abhi. "Please don't give up on me." He whispered into my ear and caressed my waist with his right hand. "I'll be fine. I swear. I'll be fine for us. Just don't leave me by the time I come back. Please." He spoke again making me look up at him. "What do you mean?" I looked into his eyes, trying to look for an answer but I couldn't find anything. "N-nothing...Sorry, I'll leave." He immediately let go of my waist and ran away.

I closed the door loudly and broke down. What do we have right now? Are we sorted? Are we fine? Are we over? What are we? Those were my only thoughts as I slipped into deep slumber.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I quickly took a shower and went down to help maa and Jharna make breakfast. Memories of hours ago flashed back into my mind. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders and went down. "Good morning, guys." I said trying to look cheerful. "Good morning." They replied with a smile on their face. A genuine smile. Wish I had that. I envy them so much. "Where is everyone? I didn't see Prem bhai since 3 days now." I questioned them but Maa replied, "Everyone went for a club meeting. They'll come back by lunch so we don't have to worry about breakfast. And prem? He went to Kolkata. I assume to meet Meera and for some other work too. I just hope he gets back my daughter-in-law." Maa said with sadness evident in her voice. Jharna and I slowly hugged maa, trying to comfort her. "She'll come back. I'm sure. No matter how they are with each other, we all know that they love each other." Jharna said stating nothing but facts.

Their relationship is something I never understood. They don't like each other but don't hate too. They don't talk but have that understanding between them. They know what they want without even conveying. I was so happy for them until Meera bhabhi left. I don't know who's at fault and what happened but I hope she comes back soon, we all miss her so much.