Too Hard-Headed

Too Hard-Headed

61,687 likesashantireddy Always a good time 🌟@lizzietheflautist 📷: @trinity_fatu 🖤View all 759 comments

61,687 likes
ashantireddy Always a good time 🌟@lizzietheflautist
📷: @trinity_fatu 🖤
View all 759 comments

"I don't know whose worst. Ashanti for always twerking or Trinity for filming it and letting her post it on Instagram," Joe said as he shook his head at another video of Ashanti twerking on Instagram.

"Hey, my wife is innocent," Jon said.

Joe pulls a face.

"You need to stop stalking her, Uce, then maybe you won't be upset with what she posts on her Instagram," Joshua said.

"Shut up, Josh," Joe said.

Joe puts his phone down and rubs his face. Lately, Ashanti has been on his mind more than usual, and it's driving him crazy. He finds himself checking her social media platforms when she's not around him. Asking his cousins if she called any of them. He just always wants to know about her and what she's doing when he's not around her.

"I'm telling you, Uce, you just need to tell her how you feel and you wouldn't have to be this obsessive," Josh said.

Joe shakes his head.

"No, I can't. I don't want to ruin what we have going on right now. She will quit if I tell her," Joe said.

"No, she won't. I think she likes you too, Uce," Jon said.

Joe raises an eyebrow at him in question.

"What makes you say that?" Joe asked Jon.

Jon chuckled.

"Dude, she stares at you like you're a bottle of water and she's parched and wants to drink you up," Jon answered.

"Everyone looks at me like that," Joe said.

"Okay, Ego alert! But I'm serious she does like you, and I think you should be honest with her and tell her how you feel. Who knows maybe we'll get some more babies running around," Jon said.

"You and this baby fever need to find something to do," Joe said but seriously thinking about what Jon just told him.

Does Ashanti like him?

"Hey, Trinity keeps pushing back on when we are going to have more kids so I have to live vicariously through you guys," Jon said.

Joshua shakes his head.

"Don't live vicariously through me, I'm done having kids," Josh said.

Joshua and his wife, Quannie had just welcomed their second set of twins and were done with having kids. In less than a year at that. Seven kids were enough for Joshua and Quannie. Jon better go adopt some more dogs or something. And forget about more children.

"Yeah, okay you said that after Ja'niyah and ended up with two sets of twins," Jon said.

"He just wanted to compete with me," Joe teased Josh.