The beginning of my journey around Teyvat

So. You know Tartaglia told me he would pick me up. Well I didn't knew when. So I was sleeping.

I was woken up by someone knocking very loudly on the front door.
I quickly got up and opened the door.
This dumbass was laughing at me since I looked like shit.

He said ''you look dumb with your bed hair''

Well you look like Ed Sheeran on a daily basis bro.

I let him come in, and told him to stay quiet because I wasn't sure if Kaeya was still asleep or not.

Spoiler alert, he wasn't.
Because when I was heading to my room to her changed. He pop right in front of me and asks me what was I doing.

So I simply said ''i'm going on a world tour with Tartaglia"

He raise an eyebrow, well the only one I can see since he has an eye patch.

And he just told me to be careful.
Thanks bro.
I SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO THIS ONE SENTENCE.

BECAUSE I WASN'T CAREFUL.

YOU THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF TARTA? no.

Of course at first I wasn't sure of traveling with him. I had 3 hypothesis.

1. He's being honest and he really want to take me on a world tour.

2. He's lying to me and he's trying to kidnap me.

3. He really wants to do a world tour with me but just in order to have my trust and so he can take me to the Fatui.

🧍‍♀️ and I still don't know but right now I think the 2nd option is wrong.

Anyway, I should have been careful because I've done so much shit 🧍‍♀️death gave me a handshake several time but since I scripted I couldn't die, well-

But that's for later. You'll see. (Sumeru when I catch you Sumeru-)

---

And finally, we started our long and DANGEROUS MY FUCKING GOD, travel.

I don't have the name of the places in English, I just know, Springvale, I think, but mine is in French so it's ✨Deauclaire✨ ( pronounced DôclèR )
Yeah french is so beautiful ahahah 🥲.

Anyway, just to say that I can't tell you exactly where we were everytime something happened.

On our way, when we were not so far away from the city of Mondstadt.
We had to fight hilichurls🧍‍♀️ yeay 🤓 so funny.

Not to mention the astronomical number of slimes (blob? Idk) that we had to kill.
I started to regret leaving my house.

But, I wasn't alone so it's fine. And, you know, at first I liked Tartaglia. But now. I LOVE HIM OMG.

He's a gentleman fr. Like, bro would always help me, or just asks if I needed help.
He teaches me a lot of things so survive outside. Like how to make a campfire, and also tents ofc.

I already knew how to cook so this part was easy.

Anyway, nothing was really interesting on the first days since it was mostly fighting, hunting and him teaching me a few things.

I have just a few anecdotes that I remember.

• one night when we where about to sleep, I screamed because I thought a spider was walking on me. So Tartaglia screamed too. He made a really high speech noise LMAO.
I started laughing at him and then I realized it wasn't as spider. I was HIS FUCKING HAIR ON MY SHOULDER??? Because sir can't stay still when he sleeps and since we only had one large futon, he ended up right next to me. I gave him a death stare and politely asked him to stay on his side.
No I didn't asks politely, in fact, I pushed him with my feet.

•we where walking in a forest, I was following behind, he moved a branch to avoid getting it in his face, but I got it in my face when he let it go-
I ended up with a scratch on my nose, fuck you Tarta.

•I asked him why he volunteered to be my "guide" and he just said ''I wouldn't have been able to imagine a pretty young lady lost in this vast world. So as the gentleman that I am, I've decided to join you. It was a good idea when I think about it. You can't even make a campfire"
I slapped the back of his head.

•he fell in a river. I don't even know how he managed to fall like that, yet he did.

----
And after 3 long weeks of struggle 💀 I was dying duh
We finally arrived in Liyue.

And I'll stop here for today x)