four. (sierra monroe) '21

After graduating early and taking the full ride scholarship offer across the country to NYU, Cain decided it was time to spend some time away from men. "Oooohhhh giiiiiirl!" Sierra, one of his high school friends that came to NYU too, dragged out both of the vowels dramatically after they laid there naked, catching their breaths in their own nut soaked messes. She was always known to change the topic of conversation at breakneck speeds. Even if the previous 'conversation' consisted of Cain's head between her legs. "Lemme spill this hot tea!"

"Whew, shit, lemme put my pants on first damn!"

Sierra cleaned the corners of her lips off in her front facing camera. "I'm never gonna understand how you gay but you like me like straight niggas do."

"I might just not be gay then." Cain replied easily as he buckled his belt. "What's the tea bitch?"

"Okay, so Troy is throwing this party back home cause his parents out of town during Christmas break and all of us are invited. That shit about to be so fucking lit!"

Cain pinched his eyebrows together. Would he always be doomed to hear Troy's name? Whether he see it on Instagram or watch one of his videos on Tik Tok or see it disgustingly attached to Kayla's name on Facebook. With this timing though, it has Cain looking at her carefully. It has nothing to do with hurting her feelings, but he is worried for the state of his own. "Sierra, random question but do you love me?"

"Of course I love you!" She reared her head back. "The fuck kinda question is that?"

Relief fills him, he keeps going. "Well, we haven't really been going out like that so I was thinki—"

"Sis wait a minute you mean like love you love you? Noooo, I love you as like... a friend but I can't have no nigga that wear the same underwear as me if you know what I'm saying..."

Cain clicked his tongue at all the words she didn't say. "... ... ... Yeah. I get you."

Sierra was oblivious to his brokenness though, or maybe she just wanted to barrel forward so she didn't have to deal with the awkward of his crestfallen face. "Okay, so back to what I was saying..." Cain stopped listening, instead he watched those lips move, watched her put her hair right back into the places it was before, fixing her image before they headed out to the library to study like they always did. 

Cain could draw her gorgeous face with his eyes closed but she wasn't even paying attention to the fact that his expression showed how much of a butterfly graveyard his stomach had become.