Prologue

In the midst of their climactic battle against Madara Uchiha, Naruto and Sasuke fought in perfect synchrony. Their teamwork was a testament to the bonds they had forged over the years. Madara, his once-omnipotent powers now threatened, was determined to crush them.

Naruto, with Sasuke's Sharingan implanted in one eye, utilized its abilities to anticipate and counter Madara's every move. Sasuke, with his Uchiha powers, launched a series of fire-based jutsu to create an intense barrage of flames that surrounded their foe.

The battle was fierce, with the clash of jutsu creating shockwaves that shattered the landscape. Madara struggled to defend against the relentless onslaught of attacks

Uddo sutairu: Dainamikkupenetorēshon!, Shouted Madara as the powerful jutsu launched thousands of wooden spears at sasuke,
Immideatly Sasuke was penetrated in the heart, "Ugggh" Sasuke Groaned. Naruto realizing the situation grabbed sasuke and shunshined away to a nearby cave made of rubble.

"Naruto I can't do it anymore, I'm badly injured and I can't continue to fight my heart was hit and there is no point of saving me...", as Sasuke
Peeled out his Mangekyou Sharingan, 1 minute later Sasuke Lay there lifeless, Naruto whispered to the lifeless Sasuke while replacing his eye as a sign of both respect and his bond for Sasuke, "Madara, you'll pay for what you've done!" Naruto shouted!

The whole world was crying at the loss of sasuke, Activating Baryon mode Naruto went back to the battleground.

But as the punch connected, the sheer magnitude of the energy release was so immense that it created a rift in the fabric of time itself. It was a burst of power that defied the laws of reality, shattering the boundaries of space and time.

In that moment, Naruto felt as if he were being torn apart by the surging forces. The world around him blurred and twisted, and he was consumed by an overwhelming sensation of displacement.

Time and space seemed to warp, and Naruto's vision became a chaotic swirl of colors and sensations. He felt as though he was being drawn into a vortex of energy, unable to control his own movements.

Suddenly, he woke up in a place that was both familiar and strange. He was in his old apartment, the same one he had lived in as a child. But it was impossible. This couldn't be real.

Naruto was gripped by a panic attack. The enormity of the situation, the loss of Sasuke, and the inexplicable journey through time overwhelmed him. He clutched his head and gasped for breath, tears streaming down his face.

"No, no, no," he muttered, his voice shaking. "This can't be happening. Sasuke... He's gone, and I'm back here, in the past."

Naruto's world had crumbled. His sense of despair was crushing, and he felt as though he had lost everything. The apartment, with its familiar surroundings, served as a cruel reminder of the past he had tried to leave behind.

The burden of his emotions weighed heavily on him. He questioned whether he could continue, whether it was worth trying to change history. The enormity of his mission, the uncertainty of what lay ahead, and the loss of his dear friend left him in a state of despair.

Dictionary

Definitions from · re·mem·brance/rəˈmembrəns/nounthe action of remembering something."a flash of understanding or remembrance passed between them"the action of remembering the dead, especially in a ceremony.