2

Once upon a time... in a galaxy far, far away, in the zombie robot apocalypse. There was a gay prince that chose to live in the middle of a forest with someone who history would claim to be his 'best friend '. 

"Oh you're gay? You really do not look gay!" "Dean we've gone over this..." Cas said with a groan "No but like, ahahaha. What if I'm gay now. Because jocks can be gay now?!"  I don't really know dean... do you like men?" "..." "Dean..."

They then started to profusely make out with each other for the rest of the evening. -They also had super mega ay sex- As they were getting busy, Gandalf appeared out of legitimately no where just to say, "These bitches gay..." before taking  pause. "Good for them... god for them."

As this was happening a falling star struck down from the heavens, causing a major blackout and have all star play on loop in everyone's minds. Y/n was walking down the road to McDonalds to obtain a McChicken when she noticed that Harry Styles was going to come to town and play at a concert.

He cocked is eyebrow at me, the mischievous glint in his beautiful sea green ocean orbs not going unnoticed, it was because there was only one bed... and so much bread.

Y/n life was simple, a few visits to the library made her day. But the ocean waves were truly Y/n's home... but how could she admit she wants to leave and seek refuge in the waves. Admit she wants to leave this life of fame behind. No longer wanting to be kidnapped and sold or even picked on at a concert for reading a book of jokes and pick up lines. Yet her mind and thoughts were soon washed away by the seas waves.

Sadly on his -Harry's- part all he wanted to do was et a piece of that Y/n ass but alas no, of course this had to happen instead. And then as all hope seemed to be lost, Jackson wang appeared though a now broken door screaming about how he was throwing Y/n a house party at his house. 

'oh ' This made it impossible to decline and from so much excitement Jackson started to convulse and enter a heart attack, he died.

Then Optimus Prime came in an said "That's just prime!" before leaving, in robot form, through a wall. "Well I guess his human skin really is the only ethical leather..."

____

The end lol.