Character Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 26 (back home), 16 (Cartoon world)
Job: Casino Security Officer
Abilities: will be shown in story.
Hobbies: Drawing, Singing, gaming, anime watching.

Loves: horror movies and games, Halloween, anime and Video Games, being at home, anime merchandise, her friends and family.

Hates: Villains (to an extent), bullies, romance movies, chick flicks, being a liability, unable to drive or other adult things, having to go to school again, being isolated or alone for too long.

In her bag: Phone, Bluetooth Headphones, IPad, her wallet, manga, Bluetooth speaker, sketch pad, art and school supplies.

Form of transport: skateboard, scooter or electric bike, walking

About you:

(Y/N) was always fond and loved her childhood cartoons and memories but growing up made her see everything differently, at a certain age she left behind those cartoons and started looking at more violent and newer things (Anime, Video Games, etc.). She got a job as a Security officer cuz she got sick of working as a Cashier, took Self Defense and Military combat classes to be able to fight, she learned how to use a gun. Now being more matured, her thoughts of her childhood cartoons looked abit stupid and ridiculous now that age gave her more common sense and Knowledge. She's a very chilled out and Lazy girl who doesn't let people push her around. She will fight anyone who thinks they can boss her around. Being one who looks like a kid again, seems the most mature to her new peers in this new world, she isn't that easily scared to the paranormal and evil that this world has. Being here she noticed she's very athletic and skinny compared to her old self. She often can be seen as very nice and kind to very rude and cruel, depending who she interacts with. Due to her growing up in her old world, she became very untrusting and cautious to those she meets at first, once warmed up she let's those people in her inner circle where those people see her inner child-like personality and silly-yet-reckless attitude.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, this story was something I thought of ever since I was in high school

Tails out!