Permission

Dr. Ghazali is still waiting patiently for Ali to tell his story.

Ali took a deep breath, trying to find a way to explain all of this to his father. He glanced at BoBoiBoy, but the orange cap boy just drink tea without paying attention to anything at all.

He had a quarel with BoBoiBoy earlier because he didn't want to go, but BoBoiBoy used his "Mama Quake" voice. So he can't compromise.

No one can say no if the voice has sounded.

Anyway, back to the real world..

Ali fumbled with the bandage on his hand before letting out a small sigh.

"Dad...You know that I love you right..?" started Ali. Dr. Ghazali nodded.

Ali sighed again. Dr. Ghazali held Ali's hand slowly.

"Ali...Tell me why..I just want to know." Dr. Ghazali gently persuaded. Ali complained again.

It's hard to be honest...

Without saying anything, Ali lowered the sleeves of his long hoodie and let Dr. Ghazali see all his scars.

"Ali...You.."

"Yes dad.. I did it.. I had to.. I had no way to stop it before, dad... I'm not strong.."

Dr. Ghazali gently caressed Ali's hand. He could feel the rough surface of the scars. But the effect seemed to be long gone.

"I didn't do it too much...When I can't take it too much, I did it..." Ali added again. Dr. Ghazali sighed.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Ali bit his lip hard.

"Dad...always busy. I don't want to burden you like the bullies at school say..." finally Ali admitted making Dr. Ghazali surprised.

"Oh God, Ali. It's true I am lways working. But it's not to the point where I will ignore you if you tell me something like this!" said Dr. Ghazali, making Ali look down.

"Dad... are you angry?" asked Ali. Dr. Ghazali shook his head slowly.

"No Ali, I'm not angry. Look at your scars, I knew it's something that you rarely do, right?" Dr. Ghazali guessed. Ali nodded making Dr. Ghazali smile.

"So you're okay.."

Ali smiled before looking at his hand which was held gently by his father.

"Dad...I..I want to ask for permission..." said Ali.

"What permission,Ali?"

"Can...you let me stay with BoBoiBoy?" Ali asked slowly. He saw that his father's face changed.

"Huh? Why? You don't like living here with me?" Dr. Ghazali asked worriedly.

Being rejected by your own son is hurt like hell-

"N-no dad! It's not like that..It's just..I can't stand the school there anymore. Since Viktor wasn't there...I...always got bullied...The teachers don't even care, they even insult me...I can't stand it..That's why I want to go far away from here..."

Ali's reasoning made Dr. Ghazali surprised.

His son was bullied all this time and he didn't even notice.

It looks like he really failed to be a father.

"Ali.. I, I'm sorry for not always being there for you.." said Dr. Ghazali slowly while gently stroking Ali's hand.

"Dad.... You did nothing wrong. You works for the good for me too. Not even once I ever blames you." said Ali smiling before getting up and hugging Dr. Ghazali.