First meeting

y/n pov ( the fit above is what she wore to meet the rest of the teams)

"Omg, Redy can you believe this place is huge, like fricking huge." I laugh walking towards Lia Kim slapping her back playfully as she stares at the building. She motions us to walk into the building, and we all do. I held Dohee's hand as I tried to calm her down, any of us could see she was super nervous. We enter a huge room with seats placed and cameras in front. "We are 1 million!" We shouted, I gave a funny look to Redy right before Lia Kim started to explain the history of 1 million and how it got to this place. I shifted my eyes toward the screen where the other dancers and crew were being shown. The first was Bebe for a second I thought it was baby because it was so similar I scoffed. Watching the preview video was quite entertaining, Lia Kim then comments on how Bada was taking over the choreography world. I looked atthe screen a bit more, there was something very familiar about her I just could not put my mind to it.

After watching the majority of the team's preview and throwing in some brutal comments here and there it was Wolf Lo turn. My mouth was left open as I saw who was in the crew, I suddenly stood up "I don't believe it, I get to see them dance!" My team all turned to look at me as I tried to explain that I'd met them before as they were judges or organizers of street dance competitions that I had participated in. After walking out everyone sighs with relief as we are now finally allowed to rest for a few days before we meet up and begin proper filming for the show.

I slowly walked into the building as the rest of my crew followed, this time it was a different experience, we were going to actually meet the other teams! Amy yells "Walk proudly!" as Harimu walks sassily down the hallway which causes all of us to smile at her cuteness and confidence. As we walk up the stairs we see our logo "Our logo is the prettiest." Lia Kim points out as the rest of us agree. I walked into the small room, it is white and black quite a cool color scheme.

As time passes we are suddenly called to walk in. I make eye contact with Lia Kim making sure she will be okay as she will be seeing her old partner. Hearing lots of whispers, I peered down seeing so many unfamiliar faces. I smiled feeling a sickening feeling in my stomach as I walked down the stairs making eye contact with the majority of the people in Deep n Dap then my eyes wandered to Bebe a tall girl with long blonde streak hair she looked at me fiercely. I keep looking at her holding eye contact and tilting my head in confusion until Lia Kim tells me to sit down. I walked to my seat which was right next to Bebe and across Deep n Dap. I scoffed as I made eye contact with JJ, one of Redy and I's formal dance buddies. "Ha, I keep making eye contact with them," Redy whispered to me as I slapped my hand against my knee. Looking around the room as I could feel eyes on me, finally, I finally found the culprit, the tall girl again. Damn, now really curious why she keeps looking at me like that. I frown as I can't simply place where have I seen her before.

As our evaluation started I stood up focusing on the screen rather than the tall lady staring at me from Bebe. At this point, she's going to burn some hole in my skin with that look. Many of the teams complimented how 1milion is a huge reason why K-pop was so popular. Halo also spoke up "Hey, isn't she quite popular? " Halo points to me on the screen. I licked my lips knowing what she could say next. "She is, I've seen her competition but I don't know why she is in 1Million," Haechi responded as the others laughed. One of the comments we received was that 1 million isn't as trendy as Deep n Dap which causes Mina Myoung to yell in excitement this makes Dohee and I look in her direction. As the evaluation continues I hear a member of Deep N Dap saying that they would feel embarrassed if they were a part of 1 million. I started to clap loudly gaining all the attention of the others as Amy continued "You could never be a part of us." Now this was the part that was nerve-wracking, the no-respect dancer sticker. I waited patiently as the screen started to reveal the stamps. I feel a wave of shock as everyone on my team receives 1 sticker including myself except for Lia Kim who received 3. I gritted my teeth, who else would vote for our leader?

We sat back down as the evaluation ended. "Ay Redy, that made me quite mad you think I should punch some sense into them? " I jokingly said and we both started to laugh but that must've caught Bebe's attention as I heard someone cough. I turn around and see Bada glaring at us, I look at her up and down and turn my attention back to Redy. What is her problem?

Now it Wolf lo's turn to enter the fight room, I looked up excitedly knowing I would be meeting some popular street dancers that I used to admire when I was younger. Here they come! Their charisma is on a different level! Halo has such an overwhelming presence, I remember the first ever class I took under her lead it was amazing. I look carefully at each one of them only recognising three people out of their group. As their evaluation begins to play I watch how Lady Bounce suddenly becomes super polite before throwing some mean words. And then I showed up on the screen, the clip of me screaming "I don't believe it, I get to see them dance!". I avoid eye contact feeling my face heat up while Redy shoves me ever so slightly. I turned my head around as I heard someone mutter something, It turned out it was the tall girl again, I swear I did nothing against her so why was she trying to get on my nerves?

I hear everyone starting to whisper as the last team starts to walk out, Jam Republic. I so want to meet Kirsten and the other members. I watched as Kirsten and the rest of her group started to walk down the stairs I couldn't help but admire her aura. But before long Jam Republic's evaluation started to play, the words were brutal and mean towards Kirsten and the young girl Audrey. She looks like an angel, no, a ballerina who belongs in a music box. What!? I was in shock, that Audrey received 6 no-respect stickers. Now that was crazy, poor girl, I watched her turn around and give everyone a thumbs up, ah who could smile in this situation I shook my head feeling terrible for her.

Once they sat down, I decided to rest on Redy's shoulder as so many things were happening all at once, but within minutes the lights changed colors and the big gate in front opened up, revealing who the host of this season would be. It was Kang Daniel who hosted for swf 1 and smf. I started to cheer along with the others in the room. The three judges were then revealed right after, Monika , Mike, and Shownu. This is going to be interesting as they all seem to be strict and harsh. " Hello, welcome to Street Woman fighter, You'll fight to crush the other crews and try to reach the top, but only one crew can do that. We will have the first dance battle which is the signature competition of the Mnet original Dancer series, No Respect dance battle with the weakest dancer." Daniel said as all of us listened to him intently. The energy somehow becomes even more tense than it was before as the mention of the first challenge comes up.

Thank you so much for reading!! Please tell me if there are any parts that don't make sense.