Reasons why

Bada's pov

The moment I saw her on the screen, I felt a wave of anger across me. She always somehow messed up my life, first my old crew, then the internet, and now on this show. Why can't I get rid of her? I roll my eyes as the screen shows y/n has been in many street dancing competitions where she should stay if she's that good. I also saw how many performances she's been a part of, some of them I didn't even know. I don't even understand what Lia Kim sees in her, she may be talented at showing off her skills but she is absolutely terrible at choreography. I sigh, as the screen introduces the other members, including Redy. That's probably how Y/n is in 1Million. I don't believe how they are still friends after what she did to us, dropping us like we were a nuisance. I think Tatter heard as she gave me a worried look. The staff asked us what Bebe thinks of Lusher and said something about them but I didn't listen as I got distracted by my ex-friends.

A few days passed and I knew my whole team was excited and nervous to meet the other groups, it was eerily quiet as we walked out, turns out we were the first crew out. Walking down the stairs I saw the placement of where we were going to sit, right next to 1Million. I rolled my eyes as I remembered who was on that team. Then suddenly the screen above us started to play our evaluation from the other teams. It pissed me off as most of the crews were underestimating my team just because I was the only one who was known. Then suddenly Y/n popped up along with her crew saying "Ah, she made the dance to rover didn't see? Other than that, I don't think I know anything else." I poked my tongue getting even more pissed, unsure if that was her intention or if she truly forgot about me.

Lady Bounce was the next team to come, they were quite annoying and definitely surprised about what the others had to say. After Deep n Dap's evaluation ended it was 1Million turn, my team looked up as we heard girls giggling and walking across to the stairs. There they both were, they looked like nothing could even ever disturb them. But I can't help but stare at the dress Y/n was wearing, it fit her. Shaking that stupid thought out of my head I glared at her, she glared back but with confusion in her eyes. She broke it off once their evaluation started. As Wolf Lo commented on how they recognized her, I felt Tatter shake my arms she whispered into my ears as she was the only one who knew how I felt about those two "Is she that good? She even got recognition from the scariest crew here." I shake my head and then put back my focus onto her the screen.

We waited patiently for the others to come down the stairs now it was finally 1 million turn, and they walked right past us, Redy not even glancing at me. I turned my attention to Y/n I glared at her and she noticed as she glared right back. Once their evaluation ends I hear one of them speak. "Ay Redy, that made me quite mad you think I should punch some sense into them?" someone said laughing, and my team turned our heads towards the voice. It was y/n's, I fake coughed and muttered "Still the same aggressive person." Lusher heard me nudged me and pointed her head towards Y/n who was looking me up and down. I glared back before she and Redy started to talk again.

Afterward the introduction Lusher rushed to me questioning what my issue was with Y/n as we started changing for the no-respect battles. "She's a nobody, don't worry about her," I replied smiling. Lusher was about to say something but I motioned all of them to come together "We will do our best out here, but remember guys have fun!" I giggled as they all came to hug me. We walked out just as Y/n was letting Redy put a black cap on her head.

(Y/n Pov) She's wearing whatever is in the picture above

I rummaged through my bag, looking for my black cap I swear when I was changing I put it on top of my bag but it was not there anymore. " Y/n hurry upppp," Redy spoke in a sing-song voice, I was annoyed already as I could find my cap until I realized what she was waving around. "Ugh, Redy you are so annoying!" I yelled as I tried reaching for my cap before she moved back outside. "Hurry up, I'll give it back." She rolls her eyes as I walk forwards standing in the middle of the hallway. She places my cap back on my head, I turn around as I hear some people talk, seeing it was Bebe's team with Bada in front. I smiled politely before I got dragged by Redy to our places.