Chapter 16:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Pha woke up feeling tired, exhausted.. you name it all. He had been avoiding Ming for 3 days now, ignoring his calls and messages. He heard a knock from his door.

"Pha?" his mom called out.

"Yes, I'm awake Mae" Pha replied.

His mom took this as a signal to come in as she opened the door. She could only look at her son with worry, bags underneath his eyes and he hasn't had much of an appetite since that night he came home crying.

"Good morning baby, brunch is ready. Why don't you come down and join us"his mom said.

"I'm really not that hungry Mae" Pha replied.

"Nonsense! You are getting up and eating! I made your favorite, end of discussion" his mom said sternly.

Pha knows not to argue when his mom has that tone of voice. He sighs as he forced himself to get up and follow his mother to the dining area where his dad and sister were awaiting him.

"Finally!" Mai groumbled.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm here, quit complaining" Pha  said.

"You are so grouchy, even the regular you wasn't this grouchy. I miss the old lovesick P'Pha" Mai teased.

"Lovesick my ass. Who is lovesick?" Pha said .

"You. And don't deny it. Why can't you just talk to Ming? I'm sure he had his reason"Mai said.

"Reason to lie to me? To make me look like a fool? Yeah,okay"Pha said sarcastically.

"Son, while we do understand you were hurt by what he did.. he did explain to you. Plus, you made him get over his ex. He loves you now, not him"his dad explained.

" But Por, you know me. I really hate liars"Pha said.

"I do, son. But not everyone is perfect. He has his flaws and he admitted them. You will meet different people but not everyone will get you and be compatible with you. Did you think I met your mom easily? We didn't but we worked hard to make it work between us"Por explained.

"I don't know Por"Pha said.

"Then let me ask you this, are you okay with accepting the fact that you are walking away to what could potentially be "your person"? N'Ming seems like a very charming and approachable person, are you really letting him go like that?"his mom asked.

Pha was silent for a bit. True, he was hurt but is he willing to let Ming go? Let him be happy in someone else's arms? The reality of that bothered him.

"Tonight is Shinyu's concert, why don't you come with me?"Mai asked.

"No, thanks. Beam and Kit are picking me up. Apparently, Kit's cousin wants us to tour him around the campus since he is considering Medical faculty"Pha said.

"Okay, but if you change your mind. I'm leaving this by the door"Mai said as she waved the ticket around.

They finished brunch, Pha offered to clean up but was shooed away by Mai, which surprised him. Maybe he should be moody and hissy, then Mai would take initiative with chores. Pha took his phone and looked through his photos, he wanted to delete the photos of him and Ming but he couldn't. He didn't want to admit it but he missed Ming, but he can't just get over the fact that Ming lied and used him.

'Forget it Pha, he might have given up on you already and went back to his ex'he thought to himself.

Moments later, Beam and Kit picked him up. Despite him protesting that he can drive himself to meet them, they convinced him to not do so. Which was weird, since they usually let him drive them around. They picked him up around 4pm.