𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏. 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hey! Chay did you hear the news?"
My brother, Porsche said.
"No, what news?" I answered as I stuffed a piece of toast into my mouth.
"I heard there was a band playing in your school today,"
"They're pretty popular. "
It's pretty normal to have things like these in my school, I don't know why it happens though.

I started daydreaming as I continued to eat my toast to the point where I was completely oblivious of the time.
"SHIT! I'M LATE! " I exclaimed. I ran out of the house not even giving time for my brother to say goodbye.

I arrived to school just on time. Except I look like I just ran a marathon.
"Dude you good?" Asked James.
"Yeah, I'm... Fine.. " I replied huffing and puffing after each word. Soon enough I finally got myself together and walked to class. Of course, since I had miraculous bad luck I had maths for my first subject.

An hour has passed and it's finally recess. Jeez.. Who knew highschool could be this exhausting. I met up with my friends and we all sat down in our usual seats.
"So, how was everyone's classes?" Marcus asked. He usually says stuff like that since he's the nerd of the group and the most sensible one.
"Absolute shit as usual" I responded.
"Yeah, what he said, " commented James.
"Well maybe it wouldn't be so shit if you actually focused on class. You need to take school seriously, or who knows if you're going to be able to go to college and get a good job. "
Both James and I sighed, "yes mother. "
We looked at eachother with a smirk on our faces as we teased Marcus. Marcus just rolled his eyes and asked Liam instead.
"What about you? How was your class?"
"Eh it was alright we didn't do much anyway, " Liam responded.

"EEK! THEY'RE HEREE!" Some girl screamed with excitement.
"Must be the band playing today, let's go check it out," Marcus suggested.
"Sure why not! " I agreed while James and Liam just nodded in approval.
Fortunately we got there before a huge crowd was made and we were able to get a good view.

"Alright everyone! You ready for the first song?" One of the band members called out, he seemed to be one of the guitarist and probably the main vocalist hence the fact that he's in the middle of the band. And to be honest with you, he was crazy hot. "YES!!" The crowd cheered in response.
"Okay, our first item is 'YK' one of our well known songs," The band member smiled as the crowd cheered.

[ 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯'
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳

𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘢𝘩
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 (𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸)
𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 (𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭)
𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘦
𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 (𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴) ]

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
Author's note: [ 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘵 ] indicates lyrics to the song/them singing it.
𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘵 indicates thoughts.
Original song: YK by Cean Jr. •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺. I thought. Who knew that hottie could have such an angelic voice? I could listen to it all damn day if I could. I NEEDED their band's name. ASAP.