Angeleyes.

"Look into his angeleyes, one look & youre hypnotized..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years ago...

"Anakin, what are you doing?" 9 year old Eileen Soleil walks over to the little boy on the floor who is tinkering with different mechanical parts.

"None of your business..." he snaps. The young blonde girl does not take his rudeness to heart and sits down next to him.

"I thought I said it was none of your business." He shot her a glare and she gives him a warm smile in return.

"Is now." She says as the young boy sighs, screwing in some screws into a chunk of metal.

"I'm fixing my droid." He says to her. Her brown eyes widen in curiosity and she looks up to his bed.

"Is that what that is?" She asks, pointing to the powered down droid with only wires and no covering. Anakin nods.

"Yeah, I built him myself. His names C-3PO, I've still got some time before we leave and I thought I could make him some armor."

Eileen looks at him confused.

"Why don't you take him with you?"

He shakes his head. "He's a protocol droid... besides, I think my mother would use him a lot more than I would."

The blonde girl sitting next to him shrugs.

"Fair enough."

They sit in silence as the little girl watches the little boy besides her, in fascination. Eventually she gets bored of that and decides to talk to him.

"What's it like being a slave?" She asks, and he immediately side eyes her.

"I didnt mean It in a rude way... I've just seen you around and I'm curious what it's like."

Anakin sighs and puts down the metal he's been tinkering with and shifts his body over in her direction so they could talk. They're both sitting criss-cross applesauce style as they speak.

"It's not fun," He says, picking at his pants before looking up to Eileen.

"I spend most of my time doing things for others and I don't get money. But I have shelter and food, and my mother says that's all that matters, as long as we're together."