Kids.

"Oh, I'm no longer a kid... and everything has changed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harder!"

Eileen pants as she spars with Obi-Wan, trying as hard as she can to fight him off.

Her hair is in a high bun, storing her extremely long blonde hair that goes down to her knees. She wears a sports bra and parachute pants as she fights. Sweat covers her tan skin as she spins her two yellow lightsabers around and fights her master.

"I'm trying, Master," she grunts out before he brings his saber to her neck.

"Not hard enough. Go again."

She sighs and backs up, starting to feel a little lightheaded. She wouldn't give up, she never gives up.

Anakin POV:

I can't sleep. It's only 6 in the morning, and I was planning on sleeping in today since I didn't have training, today was Eileen's training day.

But I can't stop dreaming, the thought of the nightmares haunt me... they make me sick.

My mother won't stop dying in my dreams, and the thought ruins me. I've asked Obi-Wan to allow me to visit her but he won't let me.

All I want to do is make sure she's safe... but I can't.

I sigh to myself as I get out of bed and put on a loose shirt, heading out to the sparring room as I hear lightsabers clashing down the hall.

I make my way to the training room and peer through the open archway, seeing my master and Eileen sparring with each other. I lean on the doorframe as I watch her.

The way she moves, the sweat collected on her tan skin, those beautiful marks on her face that I've been fascinated with for years.

"They're so ugly.."

"No.... they're beautiful."

"Shut up...."

Memories play in my mind as I softly sigh and stand there. It seems like my 'quiet' sigh gained her attention. She looks in my direction and stops Obi-Wan, walking over to me as she wipes her sweat away with a towel.