Welcome To Fontaine! | Lyney X GN Reader! | 💞

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────The Author's Notes!Category : Fluff! 💞

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────
The Author's Notes!
Category : Fluff! 💞

It is not necessary to listen to the music on the top of the page header, by the way!

Summary: As you arrive to Fontaine cluelessly, you come across upon a flirty but charming and greatest magician of all Teyvat who is named "Lyney", who helps and guide you around Fontaine!

Words : 1054
───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────
❥ On we begin, in this magical journey... ࿐

Just as you got off the boat from a port to Sumeru to Fontaine, you walked and looked around the lovely harbor for a brief moment. You were bewildered about where to go since it was a big city, so you asked the inhabitants of Fontaine. Most of them were disrespectful, saying things like, "No. It's not that big of a city, so it shouldn't be a problem" or "You can figure it out yourself". But eventually, you found a local who helped you to the aquabus station. You peacefully sit on a bench near the aquabus departure.

About 30 minutes later, the aquabus hasn't come back yet. Which you found a little strange, but decided to wait a little more. You felt someone sitting next to you and you turned your head to the person. "Salutations! What's a gorgeous person like you doing here? Say, I haven't seen you before, are you new?" he said, with a wink. You were flushed due to his charming and flirtatious personality but you managed to greet him, "Oh, well, greetings to you too."

"Ah, where are my manners? My name is Lyney, the greatest magician of all Teyvat! Nice to meet you... what's your name?" he leaned toward me, looking at me like he was intrigued. "My name is (Name). Nice to meet you too, Lyney". "Hm, since you are new to Fontaine, how about this... I can show you around if you would like?"  he asked. "That sounds perfect, I would like to see and know more about Fontaine, glad you asked that!" Lyney smiled at you, and the aquabus was already there waiting... We went on the aquabus and sat on the left side as Lyney recommended, because it would show marvelous and vibrant scenery.

The rest of the time during the aquabus ride, (Name) and Lyney has been chatting and decided to talk to get to know each other better. "Wow, this scenery is so beautiful! I could stare at Fontaine all day and not get tired!" your eyes were practically sparkling with amazement at this point. Lyney laughed, "Hahah, yes I know, it is very magnificent, just like you." he grinned at your flattered expression. "Geez Lyney, you sure are the flirtatious type," you said, giggling. "Hehe, just doing my own thing I usually do," Lyney said.

After the aquabus ride concluded
we were now in the Court of Fontaine, the big bustling city. "Now that we are in our desired destination, it is time to give you a tour!" Lyney cheerfully said. He grabbed onto your arm and you held on his grip. Lyney decided to show you to the buildings, hotels, restaurants, and decided to take a quick snack at the Café. You ordered for a Garlic Baguette and Lyney ordered for Pate de Fruit.

"This is very delicious", you said. "I really love this dish!" Lyney looked at your face and he felt like he was in love. But you brought him down to earth again, "Lyney... Lyney are you okay?" you asked in a concerned tone. "Oh! Yeah. I'm sorry... I just thought of something, I hope it is not a misunderstanding." "It's fine! Shall we continue our tour?" you said. "Yes." You guys cleaned up yourselves before carrying on with the tour.

After cleaning, you and Lyney get on a aquabus that arrives to the Fontaine Opera House. "That fountain is the Fountain of Lucine." he said, pointing to the fountain. "And this is the Fontaine Opera House, where shows and court trials will be held there." "Wait... Why would there be court cases in a opera house?" you asked. "Well, it is complicated but... I guess that's just how Fontaine operates?" he nervously scratched his head.

"Ah, well it's fine. I completely understand!" you said. "Speaking about the Opera House, I am hosting a magic show tomorrow at this same place at 3:00 PM with my sister and magic assistant, Lynette. Will you come?" "Sure, but one problem. I don't really have a place to stay..." you said. "Oh, but don't worry! I will pay to get a room for you at the hotel." "Really? Thank you so much, Lyney!" you hugged him and he started to blush.

"You can let go now..." his face was starting to become similar to a tomato. You let go off him and he quickly regained his composure. "I'm sorry," you apologized. You were about to go in to guilt but Lyney quickly reassured you that everything is fine. You and Lyney came back to the Court of Fontaine and Lyney rents a hotel room just for you, which was very kind of him.

You fell into amazement again once you saw your room. "Now that you are settled in, I must go now. My sister Lynette will escort you to the Opera House tomorrow so you can go see the magic show." Lyney said. "Alright, see you tomorrow!" you waved at him and he waved back at you too.

When he was gone, you went inside your room and saw luxurious furniture, clothes, and tools. You decided to take a shower and change into comfortable clothes. You decided to watch some TV to not get bored. You were thinking you probably won't sleep because you were too excited for tomorrow, but not too long you fell asleep on the bed.
....
..
.

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────
The Author's Notes!
IT IS FINALLY OUT. But anyway, I'm gonna say I hope you liked and got entertained by my one-shot I made! This is my first time writing a one-shot and being new to writing so if you would like for me to improve, I would appreciate if you sent some tips to me! I am also reading some grammar tips. I also may plan to make Part 2 where (Name) goes to the magic show and sees Lyney's tricks, but other than that thank you for reading! 😄
- Author! 💞