Big Sister's Protection! | Big Sister Furina X Male Reader! | 💞 | REQUESTED!

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────The Author's Notes!Category : Fluff! 💞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────
The Author's Notes!
Category : Fluff! 💞

Thank you to my dear follower, AethelNara requesting this! I absolutely love this request

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you to my dear follower, AethelNara requesting this! I absolutely love this request. ❤️ I imagine it like maybe Big Sister Furina protecting Male Reader from danger or bullies? 😊 Let me know if you want me to change something to your liking.

THIS IS NOT PROOFREAD! Please inform me if there are any spelling errors or any errors, I will revise them quickly as possible. Thanks!

Summary: You run into danger... by bullies! But do not fret! As your hero and savior, Big Sister Furina saves the day!

Words : 683
───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────

After school you walked into an alley only to get ambushed by your school bullies. Now here you are, beaten up with teary eyes. "Awh, is the little crybaby going to cry?" one of the bullies said, before slapping your teary face. You were in such misery, you just wanted to go home. "Please.. Why can't you guys just leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?!" you asked desperately.

"What did you do to us? Are you stupid? You know what you did." the bully said before punching your stomach making you groan in pain. "I.. I don't.. I'm sorry for everything I did I swear." you apologized, but unfortunately for you apologies don't work against them. "Hah, saying sorry isn't going to work. You will have to go thorough punishment for crossing lines against us." The supposedly "main leader" of the group called their friend to hand over the knife as you closed your eyes, but before they could harm you with the knife..

"Stop right there!" your eyes opened quickly because you recognized that voice. It was your big sister, Furina! She came to save you! "Go away, this isn't your business, woman!" the bully said. Furina still approached you, ignoring the bullies and helped your body up. "Leave my brother alone you nasty freaks", Furina said before giving them a death stare making them surrender.

"Fine but if your brother cross paths with us again, I'm afraid he won't be so lucky next time." the bully put the knife in their pocket as they witness Furina carrying you and disappeared into small dots. Then, the bullies went to their own ways.

You finally woke up bandaged, trying to move your upper body but you groan in pain instead. Furina approaches you, "Are you okay, (Name)? They hurt you really bad." Furina asked you, concerned. "I was worried sick I didn't see you at the school. Why did you go to an alley?" you explained to Furina that you just wanted to take a walk after school and have peace until you encountered the bullies.

"I see", she said. "Please be careful next time I can't bear to see you hurt like this." she said with upset and worried eyes. "It's alright, Big Sis. I will try my best to not get hurt!" Furina absolutely adored you but doesn't want you to overwork too hard, or be in misery.

Suddenly, Furina heard an song that is definitely from an ice cream truck. "Hey! Let's go get some ice cream", she said. You carefully got out of the bed and got dressed up to go outside. Furina then purchased an vanilla ice cream and you bought a ice cream of your choice.

As soon as you finished both of your ice creams, you felt full but since Furina had a big appetite and is fond of desserts, Furina went to a store and ordered for a piece of cake. It didn't surprise you although, as this was what she usually does. After that, you guys both went shopping to the Fontaine market.

"Brother it's 6:00 PM and the mall is going to close, we should get home before our parents scold us." you nodded, and drove home. Your arms were exhausted from carrying all the Louis Vuitton and Gucci items, but you still had a good day, as long as Furina was happy.
...
..
.

───── ⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆ ─────
The Author's Notes!
Apologies it took so long for me to finish I had so many things to do! And I am sorry it's short and feels rushed. I may update this if I have enough time, other than that, thank you for reading!
- Author! 💞

Fontaine Characters X Reader One-Shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें